Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Lacey, WA
Found a car that caught your eye?
These new markdowns go fast. Act now!
Other cars you might like
Lacey, Washington isn't just the city you live in, it's your home. You have your city dialed and you know the best spots to grab a bite and all the hidden gems. Lately, it's what outside your city that's calling you. The King of the Pacific Northwest has tons of things to do and see no matter what you're into. Whether you are sightseeing in Seattle or letting all your concerns drift away on Lake Chelan, Washington has no shortage of amazing places to explore. But, if you're planning to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
You already know what you want, and that's a Subaru Ascent. It's got everything you are seeking in an automobile—updated styling, quality, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Subaru, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if there was a way for you to get a Subaru Ascent that marked everything off your list without breaking the bank?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We'd love to match you with an Ascent in Lacey at an affordable price. We continually check millions of data points on current prices for comparable Subaru Ascents to make sure we are giving you a very competitive price. you'll get a quality used Subaru Ascent that's gone through our thorough 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle leaves our lots unless they satisfy our inspections. Sit back and relax knowing your Subaru Ascent can handle the highway, plus you can access your Subaru's vehicle history reports and ownership information.
More about the Subaru Ascent
Subaru is a Japanese automobile brand that's renowned for its focus on safety and all-wheel drive. The company began in 1950, and by 1954 had produced its first car. The carmaker gained popularity in the 1970s by presenting the GL, one of the first cars to offer 4WD, a technology usually only on heavy-duty off-road vehicles. The Japanese automaker continued to make a name for itself in the 90s when it introduced the Outback. The Outback became an instant hit as it had the utility of a wagon, but performed well in various conditions. Today, Japanese automaker's lineup includes everything from compact trucks to family-friendly SUVs to sporty vehicles like the WRX. If you are searching for a car that blends essential safety features with off-road handling, you can't do much better than a used Subaru.
Subaru Ascent has a 260hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 21mpg in and around town and about 27mpg on the highway. The Subaru Ascent comes in a variety body types such as station wagon, sport utility, and sedan.
Buy a pre-owned Subaru Ascent today
You don't have to pay top dollar for a solid car. We make sure all Subaru Ascents are inspected from top to bottom and send along all the vehicle's history reports. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. Moreover, if you decide this isn't the Subaru for you, you get a week from the purchase date to return it. With a no-haggling and no-pressure buying process, finding the Subaru vehicle you want has never been easier. Contact Shift today!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
- Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
- Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Buckley, WA
- Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Seattle, WA
- Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Vancouver, WA
- Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Olympia, WA
- Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Chehalis, WA
- Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Everett, WA
- Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Oak Harbor, WA
Browse by location
- How to Get Car Insurance in Five Steps
- The 5 Cheapest States for Car Insurance
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Chevrolet Colorado: Find Out Which Truck is Better
- The Best 5 Used Off Road Trucks To Buy And Truck Features To Consider
- Understanding the Differences between Financing and Leasing a Car
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- How Much Is A Corvette? The Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- On the Hunt for a Dog-Friendly Car? We’ve Got You Covered