Used Kia Telluride for Sale in Everett, WA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Everett is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Everett as you can. However, if you're planning to check out the best spots, you'll need a trustworthy vehicle.
You already know what you want, and that's a Kia Telluride. It has almost everything you want in an automobile—contemporary styling, smooth ride, and power. Plus, it's made by Kia, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. If only there were a way to get the Kia Telluride you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
Shift—car buying done the right way
It all begins with our full 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle leaves our lots without passing our check-lists. To assure that you get a great price, we constantly analyze hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related Kias. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your Kia Telluride is ready for action and that you got a great deal.
More about Everett, WA used Kia Telluride
Kia is a Southern Korean automaker known for producing affordably priced vehicles with contemporary styling. Kia entered the U.S. market in the 1990s with a subcompact car, the Sephia. Kia continued to roll out newer and bigger models, like the Sportage, a compact SUV. Kia merged with Hyundai in 1998, which helped both companies improve their reliability and quality. Today, Kia continues to produce reliable vehicles including sedans, coupes and crossovers.
Kia Telluride has a 291hp, 4L engine. This model gets 20mpg city and 26mpg highway. The Kia Telluride comes in a number of body types such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Get your used Kia Telluride in Everett, WA before it's gone
We want to take all the hassle out of buying a used Kia Telluride, yet still give you a great car at a competitive price. We'll process all the essential paperwork, including DMV forms, title, transfer, and registration. Plus, our 150-point inspection means that your Kia Telluride is ready to drive when we deliver it to you. With a no-haggling and no-pressure buying process, getting the Telluride you've always wanted has never been easier. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Kia Telluride.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Kia Telluride for Sale in Bellevue, WA
- Used Kia Telluride for Sale in Bremerton, WA
- Used Kia Telluride for Sale in Tacoma, WA
- Used Kia Telluride for Sale in Poulsbo, WA
- Used Kia Telluride for Sale in Puyallup, WA
- Used Kia Telluride for Sale in Toledo, WA
- Used Kia Telluride for Sale in Renton, WA
- Used Kia Telluride for Sale in Federal Way, WA
Browse by location
- How Much is a Used Jeep Trackhawk? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- When Is the Best Time to Buy a Car?
- Wonder No More: Here's How Much Your Totaled Car Is Worth
- Chevy Silverado 1500: Prices and How Far Can It Go
- 7 Safest and Easiest Used Cars To Drive For Seniors in 2021
- Honda Civic vs. Toyota Corolla: Comparing Car Reliability and Ratings
- How Long Is A Chevrolet Suburban
- How Much is a Toyota RAV4?