Used Kia Soul for Sale in Everett, WA
9 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
Other cars you might like
Whether work brought you here or it's always been your home, Everett is your town. But you know there's a whole lot more to do and see besides what's in your city. The Evergreen State seems to have it all! With soaring views from Seattle's Space Needle to roaring waterfalls at Rainbow State Park, there's something to do for whatever mood you're in. However, if you're wanting to see it all, you'll need a trustworthy vehicle.
There's only one car for you and it's a Soul by Kia. It's got just about everything you are searching for in a car—updated styling, handling, and great fuel economy. And it's a Kia, a brand you've always trusted. But a Soul is beyond your means. If only there were a way to get the Soul you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
Shift—how we do business
We aim to give people a quality pre-owned car at a competitive price. It all starts with our meticulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one car leaves our property unless they satisfy Shift's inspections. To ensure that you receive a wallet-friendlier sticker price, we continuously track hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Kia Soul models. You'll be able to trust knowing that your vehicle is road-ready and that you got a great deal.
Kia Soul—what to know
Kia, a South Korean automaker, first started in 1944 producing bicycle parts in the 1950s producing Korea's first bicycle. It wasn't until 1973 that the company produced its first passenger car, the Brisa. Kia entered the U.S. market in the 1990s with a subcompact car, the Sephia. Kia rolled out new models later in the decade including its popular Sportage, a compact SUV. In 1998, Kia joined fellow Korean automaker, Hyundai. Today, Kia is well-respected and offers a diverse lineup of stylish coupes, sedans, and crossovers praised for their value, performance, and modern styling.
Kia Soul has a 201hp, 2L engine. This model gets 29mpg city and 35mpg highway. The Soul is available in numerous body types like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Get your used Kia Soul in Everett, WA before it's gone
When you are ready to get the Kia Soul, don't spend time browsing pre-owned dealers all over Everett or scouring the web for a great price. Just head to us. We'll get you the Soul you want at a great rate. Feel free to compare the Soul to other models of Kia to ensure it's the vehicle you really want. Take us for a spin today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Kia Soul for Sale in Lacey, WA
- Used Kia Soul for Sale in Bothell, WA
- Used Kia Soul for Sale in Camas, WA
- Used Kia Soul for Sale in Wenatchee, WA
- Used Kia Soul for Sale in Seattle, WA
- Used Kia Soul for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
- Used Kia Soul for Sale in Puyallup, WA
- Used Kia Soul for Sale in Los Angeles, CA
Browse by location
- Honda Civic: Review, Specs & Prices
- Everything on the Subaru Outback: Prices, Mileage, and Specs
- The 9 Cheapest Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- The Best Used Trucks To Buy On A Budget
- How Can You Trade a Financed Car?
- Which One is Better? A Mercedes or a BMW? Find Out Here
- A History of Classic Cars for Kids
- How Much Is A Corvette? The Complete Guide On Prices And Features