Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Everett, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Everett, Washington isn't just the city you live in, it's your home. You have your city dialed and you know the best spots to grab a bite and all the hidden gems. Lately, it's what outside your city that's calling you. Washington state has it all! With unparalleled a scenic forest views in Spokane to sightseeing in Seattle, there's plenty to do for whatever mood you're in. However, if you wish to check out the best spots, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
You already know what you want, and that's a Kia Cadenza. It has everything you're looking for in a vehicle—attractive design, smooth ride, and power. And it's a Kia, a brand you've always trusted. A new Cadenza is just a bit above your budget. There's a better way to buy a Kia Cadenza, and Shift has it.
Shift—how we do business
We'd love to set you up with a Cadenza in Everett at an affordable price. We continually keep track of hundreds of thousands of data points on current and past prices for comparable Kia Cadenzas to ensure we're giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our used vehicles means you'll be getting a terrific car at a great price. Not a single auto drives off our property without acing our inspections. You'll get peace of mind knowing your Kia can handle the highway, plus you'll get your Kia's history and ownership information so you can see that your vehicle and Shift are on the up and up.
More about your Kia Cadenza
Kia, a Korean automaker, is known for making cars that are both affordable and stylish. Kia entered the U.S. market in the 1990s with a subcompact car, the Sephia. Kia rolled out new models later in the decade including its popular Sportage, a compact SUV. Kia merged with Korean automaker Hyundai in 1998. Today, Kia is well-respected and offers a diverse lineup of stylish coupes, sedans, and crossovers praised for their value, performance, and modern styling.
Kia Cadenza has a 293hp, 3L engine. You can expect around 28mpg on the highway and 20mpg in and around town. The Kia Cadenza is available in several body styles such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Buy a Pre-owned Kia Cadenza before it's gone
At Shift, we want to remove all the hassle out of car buying. There's no need to waste time going from used dealers all over Everett. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way used car buying should be. Plus, if you decide this isn't the Kia for you, you get seven days from your purchase date to bring it back. With Shift, you'll get the car you want at a great rate. Take us for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Poulsbo, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Yakima, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Marysville, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Puyallup, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Vancouver, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Toledo, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Arlington, WA
Browse by location
- Car Straw Purchase 101: Everything You Need to Know About It
- Should You Get a Toyota Camry or a Toyota Corolla? Find Out Here
- Chevrolet Tahoe vs. GMC Yukon: Which SUV Is Best For You
- Kia vs. Hyundai: Differences and Similarities between Sister Brands
- Supercharger vs. Turbo: Which One is Better for You?
- Honda Passport vs Pilot: Which One Is the Best? [Complete Analysis]
- The 9 Most Reliable Sports Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- How Much Is A Corvette? The Complete Guide On Prices And Features