Used Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for Sale in Everett, WA
20 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
While you love your city, what really gets you ready for the weekend is that there is a whole state that you haven't yet checked out to the fullest. The Evergreen State seems to have something for everyone! With soaring views from Seattle's Space Needle to roaring waterfalls at Rainbow State Park, there's plenty to do for whatever mood you're in. But, if you're wanting to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
For you only one car will do—a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. It has almost everything you're looking for in a vehicle—modern styling, quality, and power. Plus, it's made by Jeep, a brand you respect. A new Wrangler Unlimited is just a bit above your budget. What if you could get a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited that checked everything off your must-have list without breaking the bank?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We hear you and we have a solution. We can get you the used vehicle you want without blowing your budget. We begin with Shift's rigorous 150-point inspection. Not a single auto rolls off our property without acing Shift's inspections. Plus, to ensure that you get a great price, we regularly track millions of data points on current prices for comparable Wrangler Unlimiteds. You'll be able to trust knowing that your ride is road-ready and that you got a great price on your Jeep.
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited—what to know
Jeep, an American automaker, has a long history of producing some of the most capable off-road vehicles. Willys-Overland and Ford produced the iconic vehicle for use during WWII. The 1950s introduced a civilian version of the rugged buggy, and the Wagoneer debuted in the 1960s. The 1970s saw the release of the still popular Cherokee and Wrangler models. The company was eventually sold to FIAT in 2014. Today, Jeep continues to release new models, including the Gladiator truck.
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited has a 285hp, 4L engine. You can expect around 29mpg on the expressway and 22mpg in and around town. The Wrangler Unlimited is available in a variety body types such as crew cab pickup - short bed and sport utility.
Don't miss out on your Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for Sale in Bothell, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for Sale in Issaquah, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for Sale in Kent, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for Sale in Poulsbo, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for Sale in Oak Harbor, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Everett, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in The Dalles, OR
Browse by location
- Is Elantra a Good Car Choice? Here’s Our Hyundai Elantra Review
- Ford Edge vs Escape: Which One Is Best?
- What’s the Difference between Moonroof and Sunroof? Vehicles with Panoramic Roofs
- The Top 7 Best MPG Minivans (Fuel Efficient)
- Does Car Insurance Cover Repairs?
- The 9 Best Used 7-Seater SUVs That You Can Buy in 2021
- Here's What You Need To Know To Buy a Car With Cash
- The Best Sports Cars Under 30k To Buy In 2021 [Prices and Photos]