Used Jeep Compass for Sale in Everett, WA
6 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
While your city is pretty great, what really gets you excited for the weekends is that there's an entire state that you haven't yet explored. Washington state seems to have it all! With unparalleled a scenic forest views in Spokane to sightseeing in Seattle, there's something to do no matter what kind of mood you're in. However, if you're planning to check out the best spots, you'll need a trustworthy vehicle.
You've had your eye on a Jeep Compass for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has everything you are looking for in an automobile—attractive styling, workmanship, and great fuel economy. And it's a Jeep, a brand you've always trusted. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. There's a better way to buy a Jeep Compass, and Shift has it.
Shift—how we do business
We'd love to set you up with a Compass in Everett at an affordable price. We regularly check hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related Compasses to make sure we are offering a competitive price. you'll get a quality used Jeep Compass that has aced our thorough 150-point inspection. Not a single auto rolls off our lots unless they pass our examinations. You'll rest easy knowing your Jeep Compass is ready for the road, plus you can access your Compass's vehicle history reports and ownership info.
More about the Jeep Compass
When you imagine rolling over rocky terrain and plowing through muddy ravines, chances are you're imagining driving in a Jeep. Jeep was initially a collaboration between Ford and Willys-Overland for use in WW II. It was until the 1950s that it was sold to the public. During the 1970s, Jeep became extremely popular as four-wheel drive automobiles soared in popularity. The popular Cherokee and Wrangler models followed a decade later. FIAT bought Jeep in 2014. Today, Jeep continues to be a darling of the 4-wheel community and has new models, like their Gladiator truck.
Jeep Compass has a 180hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Jeep Compass typically gets 32mpg on the freeway and 23mpg in and around town. The Jeep Compass is available in a variety body types like crew cab pickup - short bed and sport utility.
Purchase a pre-owned Jeep Compass today
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Jeep Compass for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
- Used Jeep Compass for Sale in Rochester, WA
- Used Jeep Compass for Sale in Issaquah, WA
- Used Jeep Compass for Sale in Kent, WA
- Used Jeep Compass for Sale in Renton, WA
- Used Jeep Compass for Sale in Seattle, WA
- Used Jeep Compass for Sale in Centralia, WA
- Used Jeep Compass for Sale in Port Orchard, WA
Browse by location
- Jeep Compass vs. Cherokee: Which Crossover is Better for You?
- What Does Car Insurance Cover?
- Supercharger vs. Turbo: Which One is Better for You?
- Car Warranty: What Is It and What Does It Cover?
- Top 10 Best Used Cars Under $10,000 For Beginners [Prices and Photos]
- Chevy Silverado 1500: Prices and How Far Can It Go
- Confused About How Much Credit You Need to Buy a Car? Find Out Here
- Seven Best Gas Mileage Used Cars: All You Need To Know