Used Tesla Model S for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
14 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Get first dibs on hot sale cars
Shop now–These deals are first come, first served.
Other cars you might like
While your city is pretty great, what really gets you ready for the weekend is that there's an entire state ready for you to take it on. The King of the Pacific Northwest has something for everybody. Whether you're sightseeing in Seattle or letting all your cares float away on Lake Chelan, Washington has lots to keep your weekends entertaining. But, if you plan to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
For you only one car will do—a Tesla Model S. It's got almost everything you are looking for in a vehicle—contemporary design, workmanship, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Tesla, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. We're here to tell you there is a better way to get what you want, and Shift has it.
Shift—how we do business
We'd love to match you with a Model S in Enumclaw at an affordable price. We continually keep track of millions of data points on past and current prices for comparable Model Ss to ensure we're giving you a very competitive price. You'll get a quality pre-owned Model S that's been through our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not a single vehicle drives off our lots without acing Shift's examinations. You can rest easy knowing your Tesla is road-ready, plus you'll have access to your Tesla Model S's history and ownership info so you can see that your Model S and Shift are on the up and up.
Tesla Model S—what to know
If we asked you to name an electric car, the first name would probably be Tesla. The company was founded in 2003 by a group of people, including famed owner, Elon Musk. Tesla wanted to manufacture an affordable consumer electric automobile and produced its first car, the Tesla Roadster, in 2008. The Roadster solved many of the issues electric cars had before, such as going 250 miles on a single charge. The company turned its sights to more consumer-oriented models?y introducing the Model S, an all-electric luxury sedan, in 2012. Tesla began to build out its lineup with the Model X SUV and the midsize Model 3. Today, Tesla continues to improve their vehicles through software updates and buy investing in battery technology. For those seeking to curb their dependency on fossil fuels without sacrificing luxury or style, a used Tesla is a clear choice.
Don't miss out on your Tesla Model S
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Tesla Model S for Sale in Poulsbo, WA
- Used Tesla Model S for Sale in Buckley, WA
- Used Tesla Model S for Sale in Marysville, WA
- Used Tesla Model S for Sale in Kirkland, WA
- Used Tesla Model S for Sale in Seattle, WA
- Used Tesla Model S for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
- Used Tesla Model S for Sale in Kelso, WA
- Used Tesla Model X for Sale in The Dalles, OR
Browse by location
- What Does VIN Stand For? Where To Find Your VIN And How To Read It
- The Ultimate Comparison Between a Camaro and a Mustang
- Allow Us to Explain Car Rebates: What They Are and How They Work
- Creating Memories On A Budget: Best 7 Used Cars For College Students in 2021
- Everything BMW X5: What's Good About It?
- What Does Car Insurance Cover?
- MSRP vs. Invoice: Their Differences and Why They Matter
- BMW X1 Models, Review, Price and Specs