Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
7 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
Other cars you might like
While you love your city, what really gets you ready for the weekend is that there's an entire state ready for you to take it on. Washington state seems to have something for everyone! With soaring views from Seattle's Space Needle to roaring waterfalls at Rainbow State Park, there's something to do no matter what kind of mood you're in. However, if you're wanting to see it all, you'll need a trustworthy vehicle.
There's only one automobile for you and it's a Boxster by Porsche. It's got almost everything you are searching for in a car—updated styling, workmanship, and great fuel economy. And it's a Porsche, a brand you've always trusted. But a Porsche Boxster is beyond your means. However, there's a better option.
The only way to buy a used car
We'd love to match you with a Boxster in Enumclaw at an affordable price. We constantly keep track of hundreds of thousands of data points on current and past prices for similar Porsche Boxsters to make sure we are giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our used vehicles means you'll be getting a quality car at a terrific price. Not one auto rolls off our property unless they satisfy Shift's inspections. You can rest easy knowing your Porsche Boxster is road-ready, plus you'll have access to your Porsche Boxster's history and ownership info so you can see that your Boxster and Shift are on the up and up.
Porsche Boxster—what to know
The German automaker, Porsche, is renowned for their vehicles engineering, style, and incredible handling. Porsche started in 1913, and like many of its peers, designing and building race cars. It wasn't until 1964, with the release of the famous 911, that the company started to gain international notice. Porsche had a bit of financial woes during the '90s, but the creation of the Boxster, a sporty, fun roadster, in 1997 helped Porsche get back on their feet. The next decade saw Porsche add an SUV, the Cayenne, to its lineup and the Carrera GT supercar. Today, the German automaker offers a wide-range of vehicles including a full-size sedan.
The Porsche Boxster features a 4L engine that generates an impressive 375hp. This model gets 20mpg city and 30mpg freeway. The Boxster comes in a number of body styles like sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Buy a Pre-owned Porsche Boxster in Enumclaw, WA today
At Shift, we strive to take all the hassle out of buying a used Porsche Boxster, yet still give you a solid car at a competitive rate. We'll even handle all the required paperwork, including title, transfer, registration, and DMV forms. Plus, Shift's 150-point inspection means that your Boxster is ready to hit the road once it arrives. With a no-haggling and no-pressure buying process, getting the Porsche Boxster you've always wanted has never been easier. Contact Shift today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in Edmonds, WA
- Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in Bellingham, WA
- Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in Wenatchee, WA
- Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in Bellevue, WA
- Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in Arlington, WA
- Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in Shelton, WA
- Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in Toledo, WA
- Used Porsche for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
Browse by location
- How Much Is An Audi Q5? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Best Large Family SUVs: A Smart Investment On Your Family’s Happiness
- Brand Battle, Audi vs. BMW: Which One is Better and Why?
- 10 Small SUVs and Crossovers To Buy Used in 2021
- The 6 Most Affordable Sports Cars
- How Much is Car Insurance? These Are the Average Costs
- Car Dealer Fees: What They Are and How to Avoid Them
- Kia vs. Hyundai: Differences and Similarities between Sister Brands