Used Pontiac Solstice for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Enumclaw is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best friends and having some laughs. However, if you want to see it all, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Enumclaw in is a Pontiac Solstice. It's got just about everything you want in a vehicle—contemporary styling, handling, and horsepower. And it's a Pontiac, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Solstice. However, there's a better way.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We love matching quality pre-owned cars with great people like you. It all starts with our thorough 150-point inspection. Not one auto leaves our lots unless they satisfy Shift's inspections. To ensure that you get a great rate, we constantly follow tens of thousands of data points on past and current prices for comparable Pontiac Solstices. You can relax knowing that your vehicle has the green light and that you're getting a great price.
More about the Pontiac Solstice
Pontiac, a GM brand, started as the Oakland Car Company of Pontiac, Michigan, but its name was shortened to Pontiac when General Motors bought them. Pontiac occupied the mid-tier price range with a lineup of coupes, sedans, and station wagons during the '30s and '40s. In 1964, Pontiac found success with its GTO. The powerful car was a hit and helped define the Muscle Car Era. By 2009, Pontiac was on the chopping block when GM needed to streamline its portfolio. In 2010, the last Pontiac had rolled off the production lines.
Pontiac Solstice has a 260hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Pontiac Solstice typically gets 19mpg in the city and about 28mpg on the expressway. The Pontiac Solstice is available in a variety configurations such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Purchase a Pre-owned Pontiac Solstice before it's gone
We have the pre-owned Pontiac Solstice you want and at a competitive rate. We make sure all our vehicles are inspected from headlights to taillights and send along all the necessary paperwork. Plus, if you're ever in doubt, you get a week from your purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a used car should be. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned Pontiac. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Pontiac in Enumclaw!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Cadillac CTS-V for Sale in Kirkland, WA
- Used Buick Encore for Sale in Marina Del Rey, CA
- Used Mazda Mazda6 for Sale in Yelm, WA
- Used Mercedes-Benz C 400 for Sale in Livermore, CA
- Used Subaru WRX for Sale in Ceres, CA
- Used BMW X5 eDrive for Sale in Palmdale, CA
- Used Dodge Journey for Sale in Studio City, CA
- Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Pleasant Hill, CA
Browse by location
- What Does VIN Stand For? Where To Find Your VIN And How To Read It
- Ford vs. Chevy: Longtime Rivalry Building Durable Trucks
- Honda Accord versus Toyota Camry: The Info You Need to Make the Right Choice
- Honda Civic vs Accord: Comparing Two All-Star Sedans
- Everything on the Subaru Outback: Prices, Mileage, and Specs
- How Much is a Toyota RAV4?
- What's a Good Gas Mileage for a Car?
- Understanding How Uninsured Motorist Policies Work