Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Enumclaw is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best mates and painting the town red. However, if you wish to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need a great car.
You've had your eye on a Lincoln Town Car for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got just about everything you want in a car—updated design, smooth ride, and safety features. Plus, it's made by Lincoln, a brand you respect. However, a new Town Car is way out of your budget. What if we told you there's a better option?
Shift—how we do business
It all begins with our scrupulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one automobile leaves our lots unless they pass Shift's inspections. To assure that you receive a wallet-friendlier sticker price, we continuously track millions of data points on current prices for comparable Lincoln Town Car models. You can relax knowing that your car is ready for you and that you got a great deal.
More about the Lincoln Town Car
Lincoln, a division of the Ford Motor Company, is known for building luxurious automobiles that focus on smart body designs and roomy interiors. The company was founded in 1917 by Henry Leland, who had previously founded Cadillac and named the brand after Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States. The car maker hit its stride in 1930 with the Zephyr and the 1940s with the Lincoln Continental. The company had a few slow decades, but later rebounded in the '90s when making SUVs with all the posh trimmings. Today, Lincoln still produces luxury vehicles with a lineup that includes smaller sedans like the MKS, MKZ, and MKX crossover SUV. If you want a taste of American luxury, a used Lincoln should be on your shortlist..
Lincoln Town Car has a 239hp, 5L engine. You can expect around 16mpg in and around town and about 24mpg on the expressway. The Lincoln Town Car is available in a number of body styles like crew cab pickup - long bed, crew cab pickup - short bed, sedan, and sport utility.
Don't miss out on your Lincoln Town Car
At Shift, we aim to remove all the hassle out of pre-owned car buying. There's no need to waste time going from pre-owned dealers all over Enumclaw. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. Moreover, if you are ever in doubt, you get a week from your purchase date to return it. With us, you'll get the car you want at an affordable value. Take us for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Marysville, WA
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Kent, WA
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Everett, WA
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Vancouver, WA
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Longview, WA
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Rochester, WA
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Auburn, WA
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Camp Pendleton, CA
Browse by location
- Car Dealer Fees: What They Are and How to Avoid Them
- A History of Classic Cars for Kids
- The Best Electric SUVs To Buy Used In 2021
- 10 Small SUVs and Crossovers To Buy Used in 2021
- Here's How to Sell Your Car in Four Steps
- Cars 101: How Does a Supercharger Work?
- Toyota Yaris: a Big Review for a Small Car
- What's APR and How Is It Different from Interest Rate?