Used Jaguar X-TYPE for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Enumclaw isn't just the city you live in, it's your home. You have your city dialed and you know the best spots to grab a bite and all the hidden gems. Lately, it's what outside your city that's calling you. The Evergreen State has something for everyone! With unparalleled a scenic forest views in Spokane to sightseeing in Seattle, there's plenty to do no matter what kind of mood you're in. But, if you plan to see it all, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
You already know what you want, and that's a Jaguar X-TYPE. It has everything you're searching for in an automobile—modern design, smooth ride, and reliability. And it's a Jaguar, a brand you've always trusted. A new Jaguar X-TYPE is just a bit above your budget. What if we told you there is a better way?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We strive to set you up with an X-TYPE in Enumclaw at a price you can afford. We continuously monitor millions of data points on past and current prices for related Jaguar X-TYPE models to ensure we're offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our pre-owned cars means you'll be getting a great car at a good price. Not one vehicle rolls off our property without passing Shift's inspections. You'll get peace of mind knowing your car is ready for the road, plus you can access your Jaguar X-TYPE's vehicle history reports and ownership info.
Jaguar X-TYPE—what to know
Jaguar, a British automaker, is known for producing high-end luxury vehicles that drip with style. The 1948 XK 120 was the fastest production sports car at the time. During the 1960s, the company's E-Type was regarded as one of the most stylish vehicles of its time. Jaguar was sold to India's Tata Motors in 2008. Today, Jaguar continues to make stylish luxury cars loaded with premium features.
Jaguar X-TYPE has a 227hp, 3L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Jaguar X-TYPE generally gets 22mpg on the freeway and 16mpg in and around town. The X-TYPE comes in a variety body styles such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Buy a Pre-owned Jaguar X-TYPE in Enumclaw, WA today
We have the used X-TYPE you've been searching for and at a wallet-friendly rate. We make sure all our vehicles are road-ready and give you all the necessary paperwork. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the pre-owned car buying process should be. Plus, if you're ever in doubt, you have a week from your purchase date to return it. With competitive rates, a no-pressure buying process, and quality Jaguar vehicles, we put the fun back into finding the car you've dreamed of driving all around Washington. Don't let that Jaguar you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today!
Frequently Asked Questions about the Jaguar X-TYPE
Browse by popular searches
- Used Nissan Pathfinder for Sale in Oak Hill, TX
- Used Volkswagen e-Golf for Sale in Camp Pendleton, CA
- Used Acura RDX for Sale in Alaska
- Used Ford Expedition EL for Sale
- Used BMW M5 for Sale in Citrus Heights, CA
- Used FIAT 124 Spider for Sale in Huntington Beach, CA
- Used Dodge Challenger for Sale in Fullerton, CA
- Used Lexus GS for Sale in Corte Madera, CA
Browse by location
- Jeep Compass vs. Cherokee: Which Crossover is Better for You?
- Car Travel With Pets: A Safety Guide
- Everything on the Subaru Outback: Prices, Mileage, and Specs
- What Are the Interest Rates for Car Loans?
- Honda Fit Review: Price, Reliability, Models and More
- Drinking and Driving Prevention Guide
- Chevy Tahoe: How Much Is It, How Much Weight Can It Pull and How Many Miles Can It Last?
- Electric vs. Gas Cars: What’s the Real Difference Between Them?