Used INFINITI M37 for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Enumclaw is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Enumclaw as you can. But, if you want to see it all, you'll need a comfortable ride.
You already know what you want, and that's a M37 by INFINITI. It has everything you want in an automobile—attractive styling, quality, and plenty of power. And it's an INFINITI, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new INFINITI M37 is way out of your budget. What if we told you there's a better option?
Shift—car buying done the right way
It all begins with our thorough 150-point inspection. No vehicle rolls off our property unless they satisfy Shift's examinations. To ensure that you get a wallet-friendlier price, we regularly track millions of points of data on current prices for related M37s. You can relax knowing that your M37 is ready to drive all over Enumclaw and the rest of Washington and that you got a great deal.
More about your INFINITI M37
INFINITI is a luxury automaker whose parent company is Japan's Nissan. INFINITI launched in 1990 with three models—the Q45 sedan, M30 coupe, and the G20 compact. It was until 2003, with the release of the G35 midsize sedan, that the company made its mark. The sports sedan infused the latest technology with the sleek style and design. INFINITI's current lineup includes everything from mid-size sedans to SUVs. Whichever pre-owned INFINITI model you buy, you can be assured that it will have luxurious features, sporty handling, and cutting-edge technology.
The INFINITI M37 features a 4L engine that produces an exceptional 330hp. You can expect around 26mpg on the highway and 18mpg in and around town. The M37 comes in a number of configurations such as convertible, sedan, and sport utility.
Don't miss out on your INFINITI M37
At Shift, we aim to take all the stress out of car buying. There's no need to spend time going from used car dealers all over town. Plus, if you believe this isn't the INFINITI for you, you have a week from your purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a pre-owned car should be. With us, you can get the INFINITI you want at an affordable rate. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions about the INFINITI M37
Browse by popular searches
- Used INFINITI JX35 for Sale in Marysville, WA
- Used Dodge Dart for Sale in La Mesa, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz C 250 for Sale in Round Rock, TX
- Used Toyota Camry Hybrid for Sale in Malibu, CA
- Used Dodge Challenger for Sale in Lafayette, CA
- Used Chrysler Town & Country for Sale in Longview, WA
- Used BMW X3 for Sale in Greenwood, CA
- Used Nissan for Sale in West Covina, CA
Browse by location
- How Much is A Used Camaro?
- The Top 7 Best MPG Minivans (Fuel Efficient)
- The 9 Best Cars You Can Get for Under $15,000
- Honda Civic: Review, Specs & Prices
- Honda Accord Review: Models, Price, Reliability and More
- The 8 Best Used Cars For Your Daily Commute to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- BMW X3: All About Comfort and Practicality
- Trust Us, We Know How to Sell Used Cars: Our Complete Guide to Help You