Used Cadillac XLR-V for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Enumclaw, Washington isn't just the city you live in, it's your home. You have your city dialed and you know all the secrets spots that aren't in the tour guides. Lately, it's what outside your city that's calling you. Washington state seems to have something for everyone! With soaring views from Seattle's Space Needle to roaring waterfalls at Rainbow State Park, there's plenty to do for whatever mood you're in. However, if you plan to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
You've had your eye on a Cadillac XLR-V for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got just about everything you are seeking in an automobile—attractive design, workmanship, and power. Plus, it's made by Cadillac, a brand you respect. However, a new Cadillac XLR-V is way out of your budget. What if we told you there's a better option?
Shift—car buying done the right way
At Shift, it all begins with our full 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle rolls off our lots without acing Shift's check-lists. To ensure that you receive a competitive sticker price, we continually check hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for comparable Cadillac XLR-V models. You can relax knowing that your XLR-V is a road warrior and that you got a great deal.
More about the Cadillac XLR-V
Cadillac, a General Motors brand, has been the esteemed American luxury automotive brand for decades. Cadillac's early models helped it earn a reputation for excellent craftsmanship and innovation. The car maker was one of the first to introduce V-8 engines and universal climate control. Today's Cadillacs continue to offer excellent craftsmanship and luxurious amenities, as well as a full lineup of body styles.
The Cadillac XLR-V features a 4L engine that provides an impressive 443hp. This model gets 14mpg city and 23mpg highway. The XLR-V is available in a number of body types such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, crew cab pickup - short bed, and convertible.
Buy a Pre-owned Cadillac XLR-V in Enumclaw, WA today
We may be biased, but we believe Shift provides the best pre-owned vehicle buying experiences on the internet. We offer competitive rates on all our pre-owned Cadillac XLR-Vs and make sure to provide all the details you'll need to make your decision. Plus, our thorough 150-point inspection means your car is ready to drive once it's delivered. Competitive prices, a great selection on Cadillac XLR-Vs, and terrific customer service? Check, check, and check! today's.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used INFINITI G37 for Sale in Reseda, CA
- Used Kia Forte for Sale in San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Used Jeep Patriot for Sale in Wilmington, CA
- Used Honda HR-V for Sale in Malibu, CA
- Used GMC Acadia for Sale in Cedar Park, TX
- Used Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio for Sale in Hollister, CA
- Used Lexus ES for Sale in Poulsbo, WA
- Used Acura RDX for Sale in Lakewood, CA
Browse by location
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- The 9 Cheapest Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- HR-V vs CR-V Honda: The Info You Need To Make The Right Choice
- All You Need To Know About BMW Warranty Coverage
- Honda CR-V vs. Toyota RAV4: Which One Is Better?
- How Many Miles Does A Car Last? Tips On How To Improve Your Mileage and More
- How to Get a Car Loan in Four Steps
- Electric vs. Gas Cars: What’s the Real Difference Between Them?