Used Audi RS 4 for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Enumclaw isn't just the city you live in, it's your home. You have your city dialed and you know the best spots to grab a bite and all the hidden gems. Lately, it's what outside your city that's calling you. The King of the Pacific Northwest has something for everybody. Whether you are seeing live bands in Seattle or letting all your cares float away on Lake Cushman, Washington has no shortage of amazing places to explore. However, if you're planning to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need a great car.
For you only one car will do—an Audi RS 4. It's got almost everything you're searching for in an automobile—attractive design, workmanship, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Audi, a brand you respect. However, a new Audi RS 4 is way out of your budget. If only there were a way to get the Audi RS 4 you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
The only way to buy a used car
It all begins with our rigorous 150-point inspection. No automobile leaves our property unless they pass our checklist. To ensure that you receive a good sticker price, we continually monitor hundreds of thousands of points of data on past and current prices for related Audi RS 4 models. You can rest easy knowing that your Audi RS 4 is ready to drive around Enumclaw and that you got a great deal.
Audi RS 4—what to know
Audi, a German luxury brand, started in 1910 and became part of the Volkswagen Group in 1964. It was during the 1980s when Audi released their Quattro, an all-wheel drive sports coupe, that people started to really take notice of the German automaker. The German automaker had a few up and down years, but the 2000s saw it revving back up again with popular models like the TT roadster and A4 and A6 premium sedans. Today's Audi continue to a mainstay in the luxury market. The automaker has a full inventory with everything from refined SUVs to well-appointed sedans.
The Audi RS 4 features a 4L engine that provides a respectable 420hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Audi RS 4 generally gets 20mpg on the freeway and 13mpg in and around town. The Audi RS 4 comes in a number of body styles such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Buy a Pre-owned Audi RS 4 in Enumclaw, WA today
We could be a tad biased, but we believe we provide the best used vehicle buying experiences on the internet. We have competitive prices on all our pre-owned Audi RS 4s and give you all the information you'll need to make your decision. Plus, our top-to-bottom inspection means your Audi RS 4 is ready to drive once it's delivered. Competitive prices, a fabulous selection on Audi RS 4s, and terrific customer service? Check, check, and triple-check! today's.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used BMW 4 Series for Sale in Colorado
- Used BMW X5 eDrive for Sale in Palo Alto, CA
- Used Hyundai Tucson for Sale in Bothell, WA
- Used Ford Fusion Hybrid for Sale in Hollister, CA
- Used Dodge Durango for Sale in Hayward, CA
- Used Toyota Yaris iA for Sale in Cathedral City, CA
- Used Mazda CX-30 for Sale in Bothell, WA
- Used BMW i8 for Sale in Riverside, CA
Browse by location
- Toyota Highlander vs. Toyota 4Runner: Pros, Cons & Which One is Better for You
- The Best Used SUVs to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Best Large Family SUVs: A Smart Investment On Your Family’s Happiness
- Drinking and Driving Prevention Guide
- Toyota Tundra: The Only Guide You’ll Need
- AWD vs. 4WD: The Differences Explained
- Should You Get a Toyota Camry or a Toyota Corolla? Find Out Here
- All You Need To Know About BMW Warranty Coverage