Used Ram Dakota for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in Washington, but none quite like Ellensburg. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. Of course, any good road trips begins with a reliable vehicle. Unfortunately, your car has seen better days.
For you only one car will do—a Ram Dakota. It has almost everything you're looking for in a car—contemporary styling, quality, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Ram, a brand you respect. But a Dakota is beyond your means. However, there is a better option.
Shift—car buying done the right way
We strive to set you up with a Ram Dakota in Ellensburg at an affordable price. We constantly track hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar Ram Dakota models to make sure we're giving you a very competitive price. You'll get a quality used Dakota that has been through our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not a single vehicle rolls off our property without acing our check-lists. You'll rest easy knowing your Ram Dakota is green lit for action, plus, we include all the proper paperwork, like ownership info and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your car are on the up and up.
Ram Dakota—what to know
Ram, previously Dodge Ram, is a subdivision of Chrysler and specializes in making . Dodge had moderate success competing with Ford and Chevrolet. However, it wasn't until 1994 that people started taking notice with a bold redesign of their pickup line. The company's latest designs also made the work truck more of a family-friendly ride with a focus on comfortable interiors and a smoother ride. Today, Ram's lineup includes a number of full-size pickups. Ram carries on their winning formula of melding powerful engines and heavy-duty suspensions with comfort and convenient technologies.
The Ram Dakota features a 5L engine that provides an exceptional 302hp. The Ram Dakota gets 15mpg city and 20mpg expressway. The Dakota is available in a variety of body types such as cargo, crew cab chassis-cab, crew cab pickup - long bed, and crew cab pickup - short bed.
Don't miss out on your Ram Dakota
We have the used Dakota you've been seeking and at a competitive price. We make sure all Ram Dakotas are road-ready and provide all the necessary paperwork. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the used car buying process should be. Moreover, if you determine this isn't the Ram for you, you get seven days from the purchase date to return it. With a zero-pressure and no haggling buying process, finding the Ram vehicle you've always wanted has never been easier. The next time you're on the road in Ellensburg, make sure its in a Ram.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Ram Dakota
Browse by popular searches
- Used Tesla Model S for Sale in Windsor, CA
- Used Nissan Sentra for Sale in Santee, CA
- Used Subaru Outback for Sale in Temple, TX
- Used Volvo S80 for Sale in Placentia, CA
- Used Toyota Avalon for Sale in Santa Barbara, CA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Oroville, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used Lexus RX 450h for Sale in Hewitt, TX
Browse by location
- How Much is a Lexus? Models, Price & Reviews
- Chevrolet Tahoe vs. GMC Yukon: Which SUV Is Best For You
- Toyota Yaris: a Big Review for a Small Car
- How Much Is A Cadillac? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Know Your Car Terms: The Importance of a Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Best Used Hybrid Cars to Buy in 2021
- Our Complete Toyota Highlander Review
- Best Times of The Year To Buy Used Cars