Used Maserati Quattroporte for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
Other cars you might like
Ellensburg isn't just the city you live in, it's your home. You have your city dialed and you know the best spots to grab a bite and all the hidden gems. Lately, it's what outside your city that's calling you. The Evergreen State has plenty to offer everyone. Whether you are seeing live bands in Seattle or letting all your cares float away on Lake Cushman, Washington has plenty to keep your vacations entertaining. But, if you plan to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need a great car.
For you only one car will do—a Maserati Quattroporte. It has almost everything you are searching for in an automobile—updated design, smooth ride, and plenty of power. And it's a Maserati, a brand you've always trusted. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if we told you there is a better way?
Shift—car buying done the right way
At Shift, it all starts with our scrupulous 150-point inspection. Not a single car rolls off our property unless they pass Shift's checklist. To ensure that you receive a fair rate, we regularly analyze hundreds of thousands of points of data on current prices for similar Maserati Quattroporte models. You can rest easy knowing that your Maserati Quattroporte is ready to drive around Ellensburg and that you got a great deal.
Maserati Quattroporte—what to know
Italian automaker, Maserati, is well-known for producing sleek, stylish vehicles that can go toe-to-toe with some of the best European ultra-luxury automakers. The company was founded in 1914 with a focus on producing race cars. During the '60s, the automaker started to produce road cars. The Ghibli, a 330 horsepower luxury sedan, was one of the first non-racing models. In 1993, Maserati was bought by fellow Italian automaker, FIAT. Today's Maserati continues to produce luxury sedans and SUVs that cater to those looking for premium amenities and in a sporty package
The Maserati Quattroporte is equipped with a 5L engine that can produce a whopping 523hp. You can expect around 17mpg in the city and about 24mpg on the freeway. The Maserati Quattroporte is available in a number of body types like convertible, sedan, and sport utility. With so many sunny days per year in Ellensburg, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Purchase a pre-owned Maserati Quattroporte today
At Shift, we want to take all the trouble out of used car buying. There's no need to spend time visiting used lots all over Ellensburg. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. Moreover, if you determine this isn't the Maserati for you, you have a week from the purchase date to bring it back. With us, you can get the Maserati you want at a reasonable price. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Maserati Quattroporte
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mercedes-Benz SLK 300 for Sale in Lake Forest, CA
- Used Lexus LX 470 for Sale in Anaheim, CA
- Used Chevrolet Colorado for Sale in Utah
- Used Audi TTS for Sale in Lakewood, CA
- Used FIAT 500 for Sale in Marysville, WA
- Used Volkswagen Golf GTI for Sale in Fontana, CA
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Pennsylvania
- Used Lexus for Sale in Tracy, CA
Browse by location
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- Trust Us, We Know How to Sell Used Cars: Our Complete Guide to Help You
- Ford Edge vs Escape: Which One Is Best?
- The Best Used SUVs to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Best Used Muscle Cars to Buy in 2021
- Charger vs. Challenger: Which Dodge Used Muscle Car is Better?
- Understanding How Car Insurance Works
- How Much is Car Insurance? These Are the Average Costs