Used Honda Crosstour for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
4 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Ellensburg that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Washington, but none like Ellensburg. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. Of course, any good road trips begins with a faithful set of wheels. Unfortunately, your car has seen better days.
For you only one car will do—a Honda Crosstour. It has just about everything you are looking for in a vehicle—modern design, quality, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Honda, a brand you respect. But a Crosstour is beyond your means. If only there were a way to get the Honda Crosstour you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
Shift—how we do business
Lucky for you, Shift has the answer to your problems. We can put you in the driver's seat without busting your wallet. We begin with our thorough inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one car rolls off our property without acing our inspections. Plus, to assure that you get a reasonable rate, we constantly follow tens of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Honda models. You'll have peace of mind knowing your used Honda is ready to drive, and you'll have access to all the vehicle ownership and history info.
More about Ellensburg, WA pre-owned Honda Crosstours
You may have seen the Honda name on everything from lawnmowers to motorcycles. However, automobiles are where this Japanese automaker has earned its sterling reputation. Honda is known for building high-quality vehicles that are dependable and fuel-efficient. Honda has been a front runner on many first in the automobile industry. They were one of the first Japanese automakers to have a plant in the United States. Moreover, Honda was one of the first to produce a mass-market hybrid vehicle and popularize technologies like variable valve timing.
Honda Crosstour has a 278hp, 4L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Honda Crosstour typically gets 22mpg in and around town and about 31mpg on the freeway. The Honda Crosstour is available in numerous configurations like convertible, crew cab pickup - long bed, crew cab pickup - short bed, and hatchback. With so many sunny days per year in Ellensburg, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Don't miss out on your Honda Crosstour
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Toyota MR2 Spyder for Sale in Woodbridge, CA
- Used Dodge Charger for Sale in Orland, CA
- Used Nissan Rogue for Sale in Covina, CA
- Used Lincoln Navigator for Sale in Hollister, CA
- Used BMW M4 for Sale in Indiana
- Used Toyota Prius for Sale in Lincoln, CA
- Used Volvo XC60 for Sale in Clayton, CA
- Used Kia Niro for Sale in Arkansas
Browse by location
- How Much is a Toyota RAV4?
- Don't Let Anyone Fool You: Here's a Guide on What's a Good Mileage for a Used Car
- What's the Average Monthly Car Payment? Find Out Here
- What's a Good Gas Mileage for a Car?
- Does Car Insurance Cover Repairs?
- What Is A Large SUV? The Best and Most Reliable Large SUVs To Buy
- Crosstrek vs Outback: Subaru Crossover Comparison
- The Best Used SUVs to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]