Used Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Ellensburg, WA isn't just the city you live in, it's your home. You have your city dialed and you know the best spots to grab a bite and all the hidden gems. Lately, it's what outside your city that's calling you. The Evergreen State has something for everybody. Whether you are sightseeing in Seattle or letting all your concerns drift away on Lake Whatcom, Washington has no shortage of amazing places to explore. But, if you're wanting to see it all, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Ellensburg in is a Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic. It has almost everything you are looking for in a vehicle—contemporary design, quality, and a good reputation. Plus, it's made by Chrysler, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic. However, there's a better option.
Shift—car buying done the right way
It all starts with our rigorous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not a single vehicle drives off our lots unless they satisfy Shift's checklist. To ensure that you receive a wallet-friendlier rate, we continuously monitor millions of data points on past and current prices for related PT Cruiser Classics. You can rest easy knowing that your Chrysler is ready for the road and that you got a great deal.
Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic—what to know
Chrysler is one of Detroit's Big Three automakers and was founded in 1925. In the 1940s, Chrysler saw its sales and reputation flourish as it became the number two automaker surpassing Ford. A decade later, Chrysler stepped on the gas of innovation with its famous Hemi engine and revered models like the Chrysler Town & Country. Chrysler had some lean years until it was bought out by Fiat in 2014. Chrysler has small lineup, but you can rest assured your model will have refined styling and premium features.
Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic has a 150hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic generally gets 19mpg in and around town and about 24mpg on the highway. The Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic is available in several body types like sport utility, sedan, passenger, mini-van, and convertible. With the number of sunny days in Chrysler, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Buy a Used Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic in Ellensburg, WA today
We strive to take all the hassle out of buying a pre-owned Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic, yet still provide you a solid car at a competitive price. We'll process all the essential paperwork, including title, transfer, registration, and DMV forms. Plus, our 150-point inspection means that your PT Cruiser Classic is ready to hit the road once it arrives. With a no-haggling and no-pressure buying process, getting the Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic you've always wanted has never been easier. Contact Shift today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Volkswagen Golf Alltrack for Sale in Newbury Park, CA
- Used Ford F-150 for Sale in West Sacramento, CA
- Used Tesla Model Y for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used Dodge Durango for Sale in Shingle Springs, CA
- Used GMC Yukon XL for Sale in Rhode Island
- Used Toyota Corolla for Sale in Lafayette, OR
- Used BMW M2 for Sale in Sacramento, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Mountain View, CA
Browse by location
- 8 Best Japanese Used Cars to Buy in 2021
- How Much is a Used Sprinter Van?
- Honda Accord Review: Models, Price, Reliability and More
- An Honest Comparison Between a Ford Expedition and a Chevy Tahoe: All Specs Included
- Best Used SUVs Under $15,000: The Cheapest And Most Reliable SUVs
- A Full Review on Ford Escape
- Toyota Yaris: a Big Review for a Small Car
- What's APR and How Is It Different from Interest Rate?