Used Audi RS 3 for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There aren't many cities in Washington quite like Ellensburg. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of Washington has to offer. Any amazing journey starts with a faithful automobile. Unfortunately, your car has seen better days.
There's only one car for you and it's a RS 3 by Audi. It's got everything you want in a vehicle—updated styling, workmanship, and horsepower. Plus, it's made by Audi, a brand you respect. A new Audi RS 3 is just a bit above your budget. However, there's a better option.
Shift—car buying done the right way
We strive to set you up with a RS 3 in Ellensburg at an affordable price. We regularly check hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar Audis to make sure we're offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our pre-owned vehicles means you'll be getting a quality car at a good price. Not one vehicle drives off our property unless they pass Shift's examinations. Sit back and relax knowing your RS 3 is ready to drive, plus, we include all the essential paperwork, like ownership info and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your RS 3 are on the up and up.
More about the Audi RS 3
Audi, a German luxury brand, started in 1910 and became part of the Volkswagen Group in 1964. It was during the 1980s when Audi released their Quattro, an all-wheel drive sports coupe, that people started to really take notice of the German automaker. The German automaker had a few up and down years, but the 2000s saw it revving back up again with popular models like the TT roadster and A4 and A6 premium sedans. Today's Audi continue to a mainstay in the luxury market. The automaker has a full inventory with everything from refined SUVs to well-appointed sedans.
The Audi RS 3 features a 3L engine that produces an impressive 400hp. You can expect around 28mpg on the highway and 19mpg in and around town. The Audi RS 3 is available in a variety body types such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, and convertible. A convertible could be a fun option since Ellensburg has so many sunny days a year.
Buy a Used Audi RS 3 in Ellensburg, WA today
At Shift, we want to remove all the hassle out of used car buying. There's no need to waste time visiting used lots all over the city. Plus, if you are ever in doubt, you get seven days from your purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a used car should be. With Shift, you'll get the car you want at an affordable price. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Porsche Panamera for Sale in Sherman Oaks, CA
- Used Chevrolet Malibu for Sale in Ceres, CA
- Used Cars for Sale in Issaquah, WA
- Used Cadillac SRX for Sale in Pomona, CA
- Used Toyota Corolla for Sale in Oakland, CA
- Used Toyota Prius for Sale in Beaverton, OR
- Used Audi A8 L for Sale in Kyle, TX
- Used MINI Clubman for Sale in Roseville, CA
Browse by location
- Trust Us, We Know How to Sell Used Cars: Our Complete Guide to Help You
- How Much Is A Corvette? The Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Confused About How Much Credit You Need to Buy a Car? Find Out Here
- Best Truck Reviews And The Elements That Make The Trucks Great
- What's a Good APR For a Car?
- How Much is a Toyota RAV4?
- BMW X1 Models, Review, Price and Specs
- How Much is a Used Ford Raptor? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features