Used Suzuki Kizashi for Sale in Edmonds, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Edmonds that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Washington, but none like Edmonds. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of Washington has to offer. But when you want to see more of Washington, you'll need great automobile. Unfortunately, your vehicle isn't up to the challenge.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Edmonds in is a Suzuki Kizashi. It's got almost everything you want in a vehicle—updated styling, workmanship, and great fuel economy. And it's a Suzuki, a brand you've always trusted. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. However, there's a better way.
The only way to buy a used car
At Shift, it all starts with our thorough 150-point inspection. No vehicle leaves our lots unless they pass Shift's checklist. To ensure that you receive a wallet-friendlier price, we constantly follow hundreds of thousands of points of data on past and current prices for related Suzukis. You'll be able to rest easy knowing that your car is ready for action and that you got a great deal.
More about Edmonds, WA pre-owned Suzuki Kizashis
Japanese-owned Suzuki is known for making affordable vehicles that are fun to drive. The company manufactured its first car, the Suzulight, in 1955. Suzuki starting getting noticed in the United States when its Jimny hit the streets and trails. The Jimny was a 4X4 sport-utility vehicle that was priced cheaper than Jeep's offerings. Despite some modest successes through the 90s and 2000s, the company ceased exports to the U.S. in 2012.
Suzuki Kizashi has a 185hp, 2L engine. This model gets 23mpg city and 31mpg highway. The Kizashi is available in several body types like crew cab pickup - long bed, crew cab pickup - short bed, crew cab pickup - standard bed, and extended cab pickup - long bed.
Buy a Pre-owned Suzuki Kizashi in Edmonds, WA today
At Shift, have the pre-owned Suzuki Kizashi you've been seeking and at a competitive price. We inspect all our Suzukis from inside and out to make sure they are good to go and give you all the necessary paperwork. Plus, if you are ever in doubt, you get a week from the purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a pre-owned car should be. Get that new-car feeling with a used Suzuki. Contact Shift today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mercedes-Benz A 220 for Sale in Bastrop, TX
- Used BMW Z3 for Sale in Tustin, CA
- Used Toyota Corolla for Sale in Moreno Valley, CA
- Used Nissan Rogue for Sale in Studio City, CA
- Used INFINITI G37 for Sale in Woodway, TX
- Used Volvo C70 for Sale in Turlock, CA
- Used Chevrolet Tahoe for Sale in Hewitt, TX
- Used Ford Mustang for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
Browse by location
- What Are the Interest Rates for Car Loans?
- Toyota Sienna: Specs, Prices & Final Review
- How Much Is A Cadillac? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Everything on the Subaru Outback: Prices, Mileage, and Specs
- How Much is Car Insurance? These Are the Average Costs
- What Does Car Insurance Cover?
- 7 Best Cars Suited For Young and New Drivers
- The 9 Best Cars You Can Get for Under $15,000