Used Scion FR-S for Sale in Edmonds, WA
9 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
Other cars you might like
You've made Edmonds, Washington your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your town is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you wanderlusting. The Evergreen State seems to have it all! With soaring views from Seattle's Space Needle to roaring waterfalls at Rainbow State Park, there's plenty to do no matter what kind of mood you're in. But, if you're wanting to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
For you only one car will do—a Scion FR-S. It's got everything you want in a vehicle—attractive design, handling, and great fuel economy. And it's a Scion, a brand you've always trusted. A new Scion FR-S is just a bit above your budget. If only there were a way to get the Scion FR-S you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We'd love to match you with a FR-S in Edmonds at a price that'll make both you and your bank account happy. We continuously monitor millions of data points on past and current prices for similar Scions to ensure we are giving you a very competitive price. You'll get a used FR-S that's passed our demanding 150-point inspection. No auto rolls off our lots unless they pass Shift's examinations. You'll get peace of mind knowing your vehicle is ready for the road. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your FR-S's history report and ownership information.
More about Edmonds, WA used Scion FR-Ss
In 2004, Toyota introduced Scion. The new brand was an attempt to win the younger car buyers with fun and unique models that were affordable and customizable. The first two models, the xA compact and the xB wagon, were hits with buyers looking for a fun, yet affordable vehicle. The brand allowed buyers endless ways to customize their rides. Scion was discontinued in 2016, despite being fairly popular.
Scion FR-S has a 200hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Scion FR-S typically gets 25mpg in the city and about 34mpg on the expressway. The Scion FR-S comes in numerous body types like station wagon and sedan.
Don't miss out on your Scion FR-S
At Shift, we aim to remove all the hassle out of car buying. There's no need to spend time going from pre-owned lots all over the city. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the used car buying process should be. Plus, if you're ever in doubt, you have a week from your purchase date to return it. With us, you'll get the car you want at a reasonable price. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Scion FR-S for Sale in Arlington, WA
- Used Scion FR-S for Sale in Seattle, WA
- Used Scion FR-S for Sale in Renton, WA
- Used Scion FR-S for Sale in Kent, WA
- Used Scion FR-S for Sale in Rochester, WA
- Used Scion FR-S for Sale in Camas, WA
- Used Scion FR-S for Sale in Issaquah, WA
- Used Scion FR-S for Sale in Federal Way, WA
Browse by location
- How Much Is A Maserati? A Historic Review
- Toyota Tundra: The Only Guide You’ll Need
- Honda Passport vs Pilot: Which One Is the Best? [Complete Analysis]
- Toyota Sienna: Specs, Prices & Final Review
- How to Buy a Car Out of State 101: Everything You Need to Know and More
- Best Used SUVs Under $15,000: The Cheapest And Most Reliable SUVs
- Is Elantra a Good Car Choice? Here’s Our Hyundai Elantra Review
- All About BMW 3 Series: Why Should You Get this Car