Used Saturn Astra for Sale in Edmonds, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Edmonds that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Washington, but none like Edmonds. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. Any great journey starts with a solid ride. Unfortunately, your vehicle isn't up to the challenge.
There's only one vehicle for you and it's an Astra by Saturn. It has just about everything you want in a car—modern styling, workmanship, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Saturn, a brand you respect. However, a new Saturn Astra is way out of your budget. What if we told you there is a better option?
The only way to buy a used car
Lucky for you, Shift has the answer to your problems. We can put you behind the steering wheel without blowing your budget. We start with Shift's meticulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one auto leaves our lots unless they pass Shift's inspections. Plus, to ensure that you receive a fair price, we regularly follow hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for comparable Saturn Astras. You can relax knowing that your ride is road-ready and that you got a great price on your Saturn.
Saturn Astra—what to know
GM formed Saturn to compete with Japanese automakers in 1990. Saturn differentiated itself with dealers emphasizing outstanding customer service and straight pricing. The new brand set itself apart further from its parent company's lines by producing entirely new platforms, embracing plastic components in the body to resist denting, and getting fantastic fuel economy. However, by the 2000s, the novelty of the brand had faded or been copied by competitors. General Motors attempted to breath new life into Saturn by innovating redesigned models, like the Sky roadster and hybrid models. By 2009, bankruptcy proceedings forced GM to trim its portfolio, and they retired the Saturn brand.
Saturn Astra has a 138hp, 2L engine. The Saturn Astra gets 24mpg city and 32mpg expressway. The Saturn Astra comes in numerous configurations such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Buy a Pre-owned Saturn Astra in Edmonds, WA today
At Shift, have the used Astra you want and at a budget-friendly price. We make sure all Saturn Astras are road-ready and provide all the vehicle's history reports. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way used car buying should be. Moreover, if you determine this isn't the Saturn for you, you get seven days from your purchase date to return it. With a no-haggling and no-pressure process, finding the Saturn model you want has never been easier. Contact Shift today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in Dundee, OR
- Used Honda Civic for Sale in Gresham, OR
- Used Acura TSX for Sale in Los Angeles, CA
- Used Porsche SUV for Sale in Oregon
- Used Cadillac DTS for Sale in Kirkland, WA
- Used Toyota Corolla iM for Sale in Woodbridge, CA
- Used GMC Yukon XL for Sale in Van Nuys, CA
- Used Audi SQ5 for Sale in Sandy, OR
Browse by location
- Needing a Cheap Truck? Here's a List of the Cheapest States to Buy One
- Don't Let Anyone Fool You: Here's a Guide on What's a Good Mileage for a Used Car
- How Much is a Used Jeep Trackhawk? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- The 9 Top Rated Used Midsize SUVs: The Only Midsize SUV Reviews You’ll Need
- How Much is a Used Tesla Model X
- Automatic vs. Manual Cars: Is One Better than the Other?
- Charger vs. Challenger: Which Dodge Used Muscle Car is Better?
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Chevrolet Colorado: Find Out Which Truck is Better