Used Pontiac G3 for Sale in Edmonds, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
You've made Edmonds your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your city is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you wanderlusting. Washington state has something for everyone! With soaring views from Seattle's Space Needle to roaring waterfalls at Rainbow State Park, there's plenty to do no matter what kind of mood you're in. But, if you're planning to check out the best spots, you'll need a great car.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Edmonds in is a Pontiac G3. It has just about everything you're searching for in a car—contemporary design, quality, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Pontiac, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. However, there is a better way.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We love giving people a quality pre-owned car at a competitive price. At Shift, it all starts with our scrupulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not a single auto leaves our property unless they satisfy Shift's inspections. To assure that you receive a great rate, we continually check hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Pontiac G3 models?You'll be able to trust knowing that your ride has the green light and that you got a great price on your Pontiac.
More about Edmonds, WA used Pontiac G3s
Pontiac, a GM brand, started as the Oakland Car Company of Pontiac, Michigan, but its name was shortened to Pontiac when General Motors bought them. During the 1930s and 40s, the automaker sold coupes, sedans, and family-friendly wagons in the low to mid-price range. The company had it's share of hits, but none more popular than 1964's GTO. Pontiac had a few leans years, but rebounded in the early 2000s with stylish models?ike the Solstice and G8. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to keep the grand going. The last Pontiac rolled off the lines in 2010.
Pontiac G3 has a 106hp, 2L engine. This model gets 27mpg city and 34mpg highway. The Pontiac G3 comes in several body styles like sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Buy a Used Pontiac G3 before it's gone
When you are ready to buy the Pontiac G3, don't spend hours exploring used car lots all over Edmonds or cruising the internet for a great deal. Just cruise on over to us. We'll get you the Pontiac you want at an affordable price. Plus, you can compare the G3 to hundreds of other vehicles on our site to ensure that's the ride you have your heart set on. Take Shift for a spin today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Kentucky
- Used Toyota 86 for Sale in Chehalis, WA
- Used Volvo XC40 for Sale in Yoakum, TX
- Used Mercedes-Benz C 63 for Sale in Gardena, CA
- Used Ford for Sale in Kansas
- Used Chevrolet Corvette for Sale in Renton, WA
- Used Volvo XC40 for Sale in Castroville, TX
- Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in West Covina, CA
Browse by location
- The 8 Best Brands to Buy Used Cars From in 2021
- Is Elantra a Good Car Choice? Here’s Our Hyundai Elantra Review
- A Full Review on Ford Escape
- How Much is a Toyota RAV4?
- The 9 Most Reliable Sports Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Crossover vs. SUV: What’s the Difference? And Which One is Better?
- Electric vs. Gas Cars: What’s the Real Difference Between Them?
- An Honest Comparison Between a Ford Expedition and a Chevy Tahoe: All Specs Included