Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Edmonds, WA
6 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
You've made Edmonds, WA your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your town is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you wanderlusting. The Evergreen State seems to have something for everyone! With unparalleled a scenic forest views in Spokane to sightseeing in Seattle, there's plenty to do for whatever mood you're in. However, if you're planning to see it all, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
There's only one automobile for you and it's a MINI Countryman. It has just about everything you are seeking in a vehicle—updated design, workmanship, and great fuel economy. And it's a MINI, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new Countryman is way out of your budget. However, there's a better way.
Shift—how we do business
We'd love to match you with a Countryman in Edmonds at an affordable price. We continually follow hundreds of thousands of data points on current and past prices for comparable Countrymans to ensure we are giving you a very competitive price. You'll get a quality pre-owned Countryman that has gone through our full 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle rolls off our property without acing Shift's check-lists. You'll have peace of mind knowing your MINI Countryman is green lit for action, plus, we include all the necessary paperwork, like ownership info and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your vehicle are on the up and up.
MINI Countryman—what to know
MINI is a British-born brand that makes a bog statement in a small package. The original MINI car was produced in 1959 by the British Motor Corporation (BMC) to be a lightweight four-passenger car that's size made it ideal for maneuvering and parking in congested cities. Eventually, John Cooper, famous for his F1 cars, joined the team and upgraded the MINI's engine and suspension. MINI released the MINI Cooper soon after which was a major success. The MINI made its debut in the U.S. in 1962. However, shortly after, new emissions policies meant the MINI could no longer be imported. BMW bought the brand in 1994 but didn't produce a new model until 2000 with a modern MINI Cooper. Today, MINIs lineup includes a coupe, a roadster, a convertible, and even an SUV-inspired four-door model. Whichever used MINI you buy, rest assured that it'll be lively, fun, and park with ease.
The MINI Countryman features a 2L engine that generates an exceptional 301hp. You can expect around 26mpg in the city and about 34mpg on the expressway. The MINI Countryman is available in a number of configurations such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Get your used MINI Countryman in Edmonds, WA before it's gone
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Auburn, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Marysville, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Toledo, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Yakima, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Poulsbo, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Redmond, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Everett, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Buckley, WA
Browse by location
- Car Travel With Pets: A Safety Guide
- Trust Us, We Know How to Sell Used Cars: Our Complete Guide to Help You
- What's APR and How Is It Different from Interest Rate?
- What's a Good Gas Mileage for a Car?
- Seven Best Gas Mileage Used Cars: All You Need To Know
- All-Wheel-Drive versus Front-Wheel-Drive in Snow: Which One is Better
- The 8 Best Brands to Buy Used Cars From in 2021
- Honda Accord Review: Models, Price, Reliability and More