Used Kia Stinger for Sale in Edmonds, WA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Edmonds that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Washington, but none like Edmonds. With so much to see and do, making a decision on what to do is the hardest part. However, when you want to explore more of Washington, you'll need dependable vehicle. Unfortunately, your vehicle isn't up to the challenge.
You've had your eye on a Kia Stinger for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has everything you want in an automobile—contemporary styling, smooth ride, and horsepower. Plus, it's made by Kia, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if we told you there is a better option?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
At Shift, it all begins with our rigorous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one automobile rolls off our property without passing Shift's inspections. To ensure that you get a wallet-friendlier price, we constantly keep track of hundreds of thousands of points of data on current prices for related Stingers. You can rest easy knowing that your Kia is a road warrior and that you got a great deal.
More about Edmonds, WA pre-owned Kia Stingers
Kia is a Korean automaker that produces cars that are noted for their affordability and style. Kia was first introduced to the U.S. market in 1990 with its subcompact car, the Sephia. However, later on in the decade, the company introduced larger models like the Kia Sportage, a compact SUV. Kia merged with fellow Korean automaker, Hyundai, in 1998. Today, Kia is well-respected and offers a diverse lineup of stylish coupes, sedans, and crossovers praised for their value, performance, and modern styling.
The Kia Stinger features a 3L engine that generates an impressive 365hp. You can expect around 29mpg on the highway and 22mpg in the city. The Stinger is available in several configurations like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Don't miss out on your Kia Stinger
We might be a bit biased, but we think we offer one of the best pre-owned car buying experiences out there. We have competitive prices for every pre-owned Kia Stingers and make sure to provide all the details you'll need to make a decision. Plus, our 150-point inspection means your Kia is ready to drive. Get that new-car feeling with a used Stinger. today's.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used INFINITI FX37 for Sale in Studio City, CA
- Used Volkswagen for Sale in Canyon Country, CA
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Georgia
- Used Chrysler Town & Country for Sale in Irvine, CA
- Used Toyota Corolla for Sale in Dayton, OR
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Venice, CA
- Used Nissan Kicks for Sale in Albany, OR
- Used Toyota Yaris iA for Sale in Mission Viejo, CA
Browse by location
- 10 Small SUVs and Crossovers To Buy Used in 2021
- What's a Good APR For a Car?
- Most Reliable Used Cars Under $10,000
- Toyota Prius Reviews: Price, Models and More
- The Best Electric SUVs To Buy Used In 2021
- Ford Edge vs Escape: Which One Is Best?
- How Much is a Used Tesla Model X
- The 8 Best Brands to Buy Used Cars From in 2021