Used INFINITI QX50 for Sale in Edmonds, WA
4 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Edmonds that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Washington, but none like Edmonds. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of Washington has to offer. But when you're ready to explore more of Washington and beyond, you'll need solid automobile. Too bad your vehicle isn't looking or working too good these days.
For you only one car will do—an INFINITI QX50. It has almost everything you want in a vehicle—contemporary design, workmanship, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by INFINITI, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new INFINITI QX50. If only there were a way to get the QX50 you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
Shift—how we do business
At Shift, it all begins with our scrupulous 150-point inspection. Not one car drives off our lots unless they pass our inspections. To ensure that you get a great price, we continually follow millions of data points on current prices for related QX50s. You can rest easy knowing that your car is ready for the road and that you got a great deal.
More about the INFINITI QX50
INFINITI, a Nissan brand, is known for making luxury vehicles with contemporary styling. The brand launched in 1990 with the Q45 and was pitted against other Japanese luxury brands like Acura. In 2003, the midsize G35, with its sophisticated styling and high-end technology, made people take notice. Today, the company produced a full lineup of stylish cars loaded with premium features.
The INFINITI QX50 features a 4L engine that provides a respectable 325hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the INFINITI QX50 generally gets 31mpg on the highway and 24mpg in the city. The QX50 is available in a number of configurations such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Purchase a Used INFINITI QX50 before it's too late
At Shift, we strive to remove all the hassle out of buying a pre-owned INFINITI QX50, yet still give you a quality ride at a great price. We'll even handle all the essential paperwork, including DMV forms, title, transfer, and registration. Plus, Shift's 150-point inspection means that your QX50 is ready to hit the road when we drop it off at your home. With a no-haggling and no-pressure buying process, getting the INFINITI QX50 you've always wanted has never been easier. Get in touch with us today to set you up with an INFINITI QX50.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used INFINITI QX50 for Sale in Auburn, WA
- Used INFINITI QX50 for Sale in Federal Way, WA
- Used INFINITI for Sale in Edmonds, WA
- Used INFINITI QX60 for Sale in Edmonds, WA
- Used INFINITI QX50 for Sale in Utah
- Used INFINITI QX50 for Sale in Gladstone, OR
- Used INFINITI QX50 for Sale in Astoria, OR
- Used INFINITI QX50 for Sale in Inland Empire
Browse by location
- Toyota Camry Review: Price, Models, Reliability and More
- Ford vs. Chevy: Longtime Rivalry Building Durable Trucks
- How Much is a Toyota RAV4?
- Honda Fit Review: Price, Reliability, Models and More
- The Best and Cheapest Small AWD Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Tacoma vs. Tundra: Everything You Need To Know About Toyota’s Pickup Trucks
- Automatic vs. Manual Cars: Is One Better than the Other?
- Electric vs. Gas Cars: What’s the Real Difference Between Them?