Used Ferrari 430 for Sale in Edmonds, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
While your city is pretty great, what really gets you excited for the weekends is that there's an entire state waiting for you to explore. The Evergreen State has something for everybody. Whether you're seeing live bands in Seattle or letting all your concerns float away on Lake Whatcom, Washington has plenty to keep your vacations entertaining. But, if you're wanting to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need a great car.
You already know what you want, and that's a Ferrari 430. It's got just about everything you're looking for in an automobile—modern styling, handling, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Ferrari, a brand you respect. But a Ferrari 430 is beyond your means. However, there is a better way.
Shift—car buying done the right way
It all starts with our meticulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No automobile rolls off our lots without acing our check-lists. To assure that you receive a great sticker price, we regularly keep track of millions of points of data on current prices for similar Ferrari models. You can rest easy knowing that your Ferrari is road-ready and that you got a great deal.
More about the Ferrari 430
Few automakers can effortlessly combine style and power so effortlessly. Ferrari, the Italian ultra-luxury sports car maker, was founded in 1929 by the famed race car driver Enzo Ferrari. However, it wasn't until the 1940s that a car was produced that bore the Ferrari name and the famed prancing horse logo. Ferrari has no shortage of iconic cars such as 250 California, 275 GTB, 365, and the 246 GT. Today, a pre-owned Ferrari continues to be on top of the shortlist of buyers that demand high-powered vehicles with awe-inspiring Italian design.
The Ferrari 430 is equipped with a 4L engine with a tremendous 503hp. You can expect around 16mpg on the expressway and 11mpg in and around town. The 430 comes in a number of body types like convertible and sedan.
Get your used Ferrari 430 in Edmonds, WA before it's gone
You don't have to pay full price for a reliable car. We make sure all our vehicles are inspected from bumper to bumper and send along all the necessary paperwork. Plus, if you are ever in doubt, you get a week from your purchase date to bring it back. You may call it a win-win, but we just think it's the way used car buying should be. With competitive rates, a no-pressure purchasing process, and quality Ferrari 430s, we put the fun back into getting the car you've dreamed of driving all around Seattle - Tacoma - Bellevue. The next time you're on the road in Edmonds, make sure its in a Ferrari.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Ferrari 430
Browse by popular searches
- Used Audi SQ5 for Sale in Bakersfield, CA
- Used INFINITI for Sale in Georgia
- Used Acura MDX for Sale in Oregon City, OR
- Used Ford Expedition for Sale in San Gabriel Valley, CA
- Used Jeep Wrangler JK for Sale in Ontario, CA
- Used MINI Cooper for Sale in Yoakum, TX
- Used Toyota Matrix for Sale in Clayton, CA
- Used BMW 3 Series for Sale in Taylor, TX
Browse by location
- Should You Get a Toyota Camry or a Toyota Corolla? Find Out Here
- Most Reliable Used Cars Under $10,000
- How Much Does A Used Tesla Cost?
- Chevy Volt Reliability: Is Buying A Used Chevy Volt Worth It? [Complete Analysis]
- 7 Best Cars Suited For Young and New Drivers
- Electric vs. Gas Cars: What’s the Real Difference Between Them?
- Automatic vs. Manual Cars: Is One Better than the Other?
- Honda Civic: Review, Specs & Prices