Used Dodge Dakota for Sale in Edmonds, WA
99 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Get first dibs on hot sale cars
Shop now–These deals are first come, first served.
There are hundreds of cities in Washington, but none quite like Edmonds. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. Any epic journey starts with a dependable set of wheels. Too bad your ride isn't looking or working too good these days.
You already know what you want, and that's a Dakota by Dodge. It's got everything you're looking for in an automobile—contemporary design, workmanship, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Dodge, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Dakota. What if we told you there's a better option?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We'd love to match you with a Dodge Dakota in Edmonds at a price that'll make both you and your wallet happy. We continually keep track of millions of data points on current prices for similar Dodge models to ensure we are giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our used cars means you'll be getting a great car at a terrific price. Not a single vehicle drives off our property without passing our examinations. You can rest easy knowing your Dodge Dakota can handle the highway, plus you can access your Dodge Dakota's vehicle history reports and ownership info.
More about Edmonds, WA pre-owned Dodge Dakota
Dodge started in Detroit in 1914 and soon became one of the country's most popular automakers. The company has produced several iconic vehicles like the muscle-bound Dodge Charger in the '60s and the super sports car of the '90s, the Viper. However, it may have been the introduction of the Dodge Caravan in the '80s that changed the industry the most and lead to a new segment of vehicle body styles—the minivan. Today, Dodge's lineup is limited, but filled with vehicles that feature powerful engines with performance tuning.
The Dodge Dakota features a 5L engine that provides an impressive 302hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Dodge Dakota generally gets 16mpg in the city and about 20mpg on the freeway. The Dodge Dakota is available in a variety of body types like cargo, convertible, crew cab chassis-cab, and crew cab pickup - long bed.
Buy a pre-owned Dodge Dakota today
We have the used Dakota you've been looking for and at an affordable rate. We inspect all our Dodges from headlights to taillights to make sure they are road-ready and send along all the vehicle's history reports. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the used car buying process should be. Plus, if you determine this isn't the Dodge for you, you get seven days from the purchase date to bring it back. With a no-haggling and no-pressure process, having the Dodge vehicle you've always wanted has never been easier. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Dodge in Edmonds, Washington!
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport for Sale in Winchester, CA
- Used Chevrolet Traverse for Sale in Georgia
- Used Hyundai Santa Fe for Sale in Lincoln, CA
- Used Lexus IS 200t for Sale in Murrieta, CA
- Used Ford Fusion for Sale in Corning, CA
- Used Chevrolet Equinox for Sale in Torrance, CA
- Used BMW M5 for Sale in Dallas, TX
- Used Lexus LS 460 for Sale in Davis, CA
Browse by location
- Toyota Sienna: Specs, Prices & Final Review
- The Best Sports Cars Under 40k to Buy Used in 2021
- What Is A Large SUV? The Best and Most Reliable Large SUVs To Buy
- What Does VIN Stand For? Where To Find Your VIN And How To Read It
- Brand Battle, Audi vs. BMW: Which One is Better and Why?
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- Best Sports Cars: The 2021 Reviews You’ve Been Searching For
- Five Things You Should Know About Used Car Warranties