Used Cadillac CT6-V for Sale in Edmonds, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Edmonds is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as Edmonds as possible. However, if you're planning to see it all, you'll need a comfortable ride.
You already know what you want, and that's a Cadillac CT6-V. It has everything you are looking for in a car—updated styling, workmanship, and horsepower. And it's a Cadillac, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new CT6-V is way out of your budget. However, there is a better option.
The only way to buy a used car
We strive to match you with a CT6-V in Edmonds at an affordable price. We continually track hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Cadillac models to ensure we are giving you a very competitive price. You'll get a quality pre-owned Cadillac CT6-V that's been through our demanding 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle leaves our property unless they satisfy our examinations. You'll rest easy knowing your vehicle is green lit for action, plus, we include all the proper paperwork, like ownership information and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your CT6-V are on the up and up.
Cadillac CT6-V—what to know
Cadillac, a GM sub-brand, is one of the most recognized and storied automakers in the world. Cadillac built its reputation on creating vehicles with excellent craftsmanship and innovations like the first V-8 engine, automatic climate controls, and magnetic ride control. Today, Cadillac continues to offer premium features and craftsmanship across its line of coups, sedans, SUVs, and crossover.
The Cadillac CT6-V is equipped with a 4L engine with a whopping 550hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Cadillac CT6-V generally gets 25mpg on the expressway and 14mpg in the city. The CT6-V is available in several body styles such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, crew cab pickup - short bed, and convertible.
Buy a Used Cadillac CT6-V in Edmonds, WA today
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used BMW Z4 for Sale in Villa Park, CA
- Used Nissan Maxima for Sale in Roseville, CA
- Used Alfa Romeo Giulia for Sale in Michigan
- Used Audi A3 e-tron for Sale in Orland, CA
- Used Lexus RC 350 for Sale in Utah
- Used Chevrolet Traverse for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used Ford Fiesta for Sale in Gatesville, TX
- Used Mazda for Sale in Kirby, TX
Browse by location
- A History of Classic Cars for Kids
- How Long Is A Chevrolet Suburban
- Toyota Prius Reviews: Price, Models and More
- Best SUVs For Towing: 4x4, Diesel, Luxury and More [Prices and Photos]
- Honda vs. Toyota: Which One is Better and Why?
- How Much Should You Spend on a Car? A Guide to Using Your Savings Wisely
- Selling a Car Without a Title in Four Steps
- Toyota Yaris: a Big Review for a Small Car