Used BMW M4 for Sale in Edmonds, WA
3 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Edmonds is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Edmonds as you can. However, if you wish to see it all, you'll need a great car.
There's only one automobile for you and it's a M4 by BMW. It's got everything you want in a car—updated design, quality, and power. Plus, it's made by BMW, a brand you respect. A new BMW M4 is just a bit above your budget. However, there's a better option.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We love matching quality pre-owned BMWs with great people like you. It all begins with our meticulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No car drives off our lots unless they pass our check-lists. To ensure that you receive a wallet-friendlier price, we regularly keep track of hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related M4 models. You can rest easy knowing that your vehicle is ready for action and that you're getting a great deal.
More about your BMW M4
BMW, or Bavarian Motor Works, is a German luxury brand self-described as "The Ultimate Driving Machine." If you've ever sat behind the wheel of a BMW, you most likely whole-heatedly agree with the company's slogan. The company, throughout the years, pioneered many technologies used today, such as turbocharged engines and advanced electronics. With family-friendly wagons, stately sedans, sporty coupes, and luxurious SUVs, the German automaker currently has a diverse lineup. Whichever BMW you choose, you most likely will describe it as sheer driving pleasure.
The BMW M4 features a 3L engine that produces a respectable 493hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the BMW M4 typically gets 18mpg in and around town and about 26mpg on the highway. The M4 comes in several body types like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Purchase a Pre-owned BMW M4 before it's too late
At Shift, we strive to remove all the trouble out of car buying. There's no need to spend time going from pre-owned dealers all over Edmonds. Moreover, if you believe this isn't the BMW for you, you have seven days from the purchase date to return it. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a used car should be. With us, you'll get the car you want at an affordable value. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions about the BMW M4
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mazda CX-3 for Sale in West Hollywood, CA
- Used Hyundai Sonata for Sale in Santa Clara, CA
- Used Scion for Sale in Orland, CA
- Used GMC Yukon for Sale in Kansas
- Used Tesla Model X for Sale in Stockton, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 for Sale in Lemon Grove, CA
- Used Land Rover Discovery Sport for Sale in Oakland, CA
- Used Volvo S90 for Sale in Venice, CA
Browse by location
- Brand Battle, Audi vs. BMW: Which One is Better and Why?
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- Best Pickup Trucks: The Reviews You've Been Searching For [Prices and Photos]
- How Much Is A Cadillac? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- How Much Is A Ford Edge? A Complete Guide On Prices and Features
- How Much Is A Mercedes Benz? All You Need To Know About These Premium Vehicles
- The Best Nissan Sports Cars To Buy Used In 2021
- A Guide to Green-Energy Cars