Used Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Chehalis, WA
4 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in Washington, but none quite like Chehalis. You have trouble deciding what to do on any given weekend because there is almost too much to choose from. But when you want to discover more of Washington and beyond, you'll need faithful set of wheels. Unfortunately, your vehicle isn't up to the challenge.
You've had your eye on a Mitsubishi Outlander for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got just about everything you want in a vehicle—modern styling, workmanship, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Mitsubishi, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if we told you there is a better way?
Shift—car buying done the right way
We strive to set you up with an Outlander in Chehalis at an affordable price. We continually follow millions of data points on current and past prices for similar Mitsubishis to make sure we are offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our used cars means you'll be getting a terrific car at a terrific price. Not a single auto leaves our property without passing Shift's inspections. You can rest easy knowing your Mitsubishi Outlander is ready to drive, plus you can access your Mitsubishi Outlander's vehicle history reports and ownership info.
More about the Mitsubishi Outlander
Mitsubishi is a Japanese automaker that was founded in 1870. It's first car was produced in 1917 and was called the Model A. It wasn't until 1960 that Mitsubishi produced automobiles en masse. The company ultimately formed a partnership with Chrysler during the 1970s. Today, the company has a divers lineup which includes hatchbacks, SUVs, and electric vehicles. A used Mitsubishi is a good option for those looking for an affordable, trustworthy vehicle with just the right amount of features to make your drive enjoyable.
Mitsubishi Outlander has a 230hp, 3L engine. You can expect around 31mpg on the expressway and 25mpg in and around town. The Mitsubishi Outlander comes in numerous configurations such as sport utility, sedan, extended cab pickup - standard bed, extended cab pickup - short bed, and crew cab pickup - short bed.
Purchase a pre-owned Mitsubishi Outlander today
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mitsubishi for Sale in Chehalis, WA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Wenatchee, WA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Yakima, WA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Auburn, WA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Puyallup, WA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Rochester, WA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Vancouver, WA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV for Sale in Los Angeles, CA
Browse by location
- Everything You Need to Know About How Car Loans Work
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- Ford Edge vs Escape: Which One Is Best?
- AWD vs. 4WD: The Differences Explained
- When Is the Best Time to Buy a Car?
- All You Need To Know About BMW Warranty Coverage
- How Much Is A Ford Explorer?
- How Can You Trade a Financed Car?