Used Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Chehalis, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Whether work brought you here or it's always been your home, Chehalis, Washington is your town. But you know there's a whole lot more to do and see besides what's in your city. The Evergreen State seems to have it all! With unparalleled a scenic forest views in Spokane to sightseeing in Seattle, there's something to do for whatever mood you're in. But, if you're planning to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
You've had your eye on a Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got almost everything you are looking for in a car—contemporary styling, workmanship, and reliability. And it's a Kia, a brand you've always trusted. A new Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid is just a bit above your budget. What if you could get almost everything you're looking for in a Kia, but without having to empty your bank account?
Shift—how we do business
We'd love to match you with an Optima Plug-In Hybrid in Chehalis at a price you can afford. We continually check hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar Kias to make sure we are offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our used cars means you'll be getting a terrific car at a terrific price. Not one car leaves our property without acing our inspections. Sit back and relax knowing your vehicle is green lit for action, plus, we include all the essential paperwork, like ownership info and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your Optima Plug-In Hybrid are on the up and up.
More about your Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid
Kia, a Korean automaker, is known for making cars that are both affordable and stylish. Kia was first introduced to the U.S. market in 1990 with its subcompact car, the Sephia. Kia rolled out new models later in the decade including its popular Sportage, a compact SUV. Kia merged with Hyundai in 1998, which helped both companies improve their reliability and quality. Today, Kia is well-respected and offers a diverse lineup of stylish coupes, sedans, and crossovers praised for their value, performance, and modern styling.
Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid has a 202hp, 2L engine. The Optima Plug-In Hybrid is available in numerous body types such as mini-van, passenger, sedan, and sport utility.
Buy a pre-owned Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid today
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Acura ILX for Sale in Lafayette, CA
- Used Volkswagen Atlas for Sale in Compton, CA
- Used Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale in Redlands, CA
- Used Ford Mustang for Sale in Idaho
- Used Cadillac Escalade for Sale in Liberty Hill, TX
- Used Nissan Versa for Sale in Gonzales, TX
- Used GMC Sierra 1500 for Sale in Winchester, CA
- Used Toyota Matrix for Sale in California
Browse by location
- Interested in a Ford Focus? Here's Our Review
- Best Large Family SUVs: A Smart Investment On Your Family’s Happiness
- Brand Battle, Audi vs. BMW: Which One is Better and Why?
- These are the 7 Best Cars for Your Camping Plans
- All-Wheel Drive vs. Front-Wheel Drive: Which One is Best?
- Six Best Used 6-Passenger Cars to Keep an Eye On
- Car Dealer Fees: What They Are and How to Avoid Them
- Toyota Yaris: a Big Review for a Small Car