Used Hyundai Sonata Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Chehalis, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Chehalis is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Chehalis as you can. However, if you're planning to check out the best spots, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
You've had your eye on a Hyundai Sonata Plug-In Hybrid for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has just about everything you are looking for in a vehicle—contemporary design, workmanship, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Hyundai, a brand you respect. However, a new Hyundai Sonata Plug-In Hybrid is way out of your budget. However, there is a better option.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We'd love to match you with a Hyundai Sonata Plug-In Hybrid in Chehalis at an affordable price. We continuously check hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar Hyundai Sonata Plug-In Hybrids to ensure we are offering a competitive price. You'll get a quality pre-owned Sonata Plug-In Hybrid that has been through our full 150-point inspection. Not a single car rolls off our property without acing our inspections. You can rest easy knowing your Sonata Plug-In Hybrid is road-ready, plus, we include all the proper paperwork, like ownership info and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your Sonata Plug-In Hybrid are on the up and up.
Hyundai Sonata Plug-In Hybrid—what to know
Hyundai, a Korean automaker, was established in 1960 but didn't make its way stateside until 1986 with the subcompact Excel model. The Excel was an immediate success and led to the company producing the midsize Sonata. However, the company took a hit with a run of quality and reliability issues during the 1990s. Hyundai bounced back by reinvesting in design, quality, and reliability. Today, Hyundai has a full and diverse lineup including hybrid models.
Hyundai Sonata Plug-In Hybrid has a 202hp, 2L engine. The Hyundai Sonata Plug-In Hybrid gets 38mpg city and 41mpg freeway. The Hyundai Sonata Plug-In Hybrid is available in several body types such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Buy a Pre-owned Hyundai Sonata Plug-In Hybrid before it's gone
We want to remove all the hassle out of purchasing a used Sonata Plug-In Hybrid, yet still provide you a quality ride at a great price. We'll even process all the essential paperwork, including DMV forms, title, transfer, and registration. Plus, our 150-point inspection means that your Sonata Plug-In Hybrid is ready for action once it arrives. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned Hyundai Sonata Plug-In Hybrid. Don't let that Sonata Plug-In Hybrid you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mercedes-Benz C 250 for Sale in Ventura, CA
- Used Mazda Mazda3 for Sale in Irvine, CA
- Used Toyota Tacoma for Sale in Oxnard, CA
- Used Lexus IS F for Sale in Temecula, CA
- Used Nissan Sentra for Sale in Buda, TX
- Used Lexus NX for Sale in Vermont
- Used Jeep Cherokee for Sale in Marina Del Rey, CA
- Used BMW M4 for Sale in Oakley, CA
Browse by location
- Needing a Cheap Truck? Here's a List of the Cheapest States to Buy One
- The Best Sports Cars Under 30k To Buy In 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Is Elantra a Good Car Choice? Here’s Our Hyundai Elantra Review
- HR-V vs CR-V Honda: The Info You Need To Make The Right Choice
- Honda Odyssey vs. Toyota Sienna: Which Minivan Has the Best Features?
- The Best Sedans To Buy Used in 2021
- Car Straw Purchase 101: Everything You Need to Know About It
- Honda Civic vs Accord: Comparing Two All-Star Sedans