Used Cadillac XLR-V for Sale in Chehalis, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in Washington, but none quite like Chehalis. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of Washington has to offer. Of course, any good road trips begins with a solid automobile. Too bad your car isn't up for a trip to the store, let alone a road trip, these days.
For you only one car will do—a Cadillac XLR-V. It's got just about everything you're looking for in an automobile—updated styling, workmanship, and horsepower. And it's a Cadillac, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new XLR-V. What if there was a way for you to get a XLR-V that crossed off everything off your list without going over budget?
Shift—car buying done the right way
We'd love to set you up with a XLR-V in Chehalis at a price you can afford. We continually monitor hundreds of thousands of data points on current and past prices for related XLR-V models to make sure we're offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our pre-owned cars means you'll be getting a sweet car at a good price. Not one vehicle rolls off our property without passing our examinations. You'll rest easy knowing your vehicle is ready for the road, plus you'll have access to your Cadillac XLR-V's history and ownership info so you can see that your vehicle and Shift are on the up and up.
Cadillac XLR-V—what to know
Cadillac, a General Motors brand, has been the esteemed American luxury automotive brand for decades. Cadillac built its reputation on creating vehicles with excellent craftsmanship and innovations. Cadillac was one of the first to introduce V-8 engines, magnetic ride control, and climate control. Today, Cadillac continues to offer premium features and craftsmanship across its line of coups, sedans, SUVs, and crossover.
The Cadillac XLR-V features a 4L engine that generates an impressive 443hp. You can expect around 14mpg in and around town and about 23mpg on the highway. The Cadillac XLR-V comes in a number of configurations such as convertible, crew cab pickup - short bed, sedan, and sport utility.
Don't miss out on your Cadillac XLR-V
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Volkswagen Atlas for Sale in Chehalis, WA
- Used Hyundai Veloster for Sale in Riverside, CA
- Used Volkswagen for Sale in Buda, TX
- Used Mitsubishi Mirage for Sale in Ontario, CA
- Used Honda Accord Crosstour for Sale in Washington
- Used INFINITI Q70L for Sale in Lafayette, OR
- Used Kia for Sale in Eugene, OR
- Used BMW Z3 for Sale in San Francisco, CA
Browse by location
- Supercharger vs. Turbo: Which One is Better for You?
- Crossover vs. SUV: What’s the Difference? And Which One is Better?
- What Are Car Invoice Prices and How to Find Them
- Kia vs. Hyundai: Differences and Similarities between Sister Brands
- Here's How to Sell Your Car in Four Steps
- Honda Odyssey vs. Toyota Sienna: Which Minivan Has the Best Features?
- How Much is a Used Toyota 4Runner? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- The 9 Best Used Trucks in 2021