Used Acura TL for Sale in Chehalis, WA
5 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
You've made Sandy, OR your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your town is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you itching to travel. The Beaver State is the unsung hero of the Pacific Northwest. With cool and casual cities like Portland and scenic strolls galore in places like Bend, you can uncover a town for whatever mood you're in. You may have a bucket list a mile long, but you won't check much off without a comfortable ride.
You've had your eye on an INFINITI Q70 Hybrid for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has just about everything you are looking for in a vehicle—attractive design, quality, and fuel economy. And it's an INFINITI, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new INFINITI Q70 Hybrid. What if there was a way for you to get a Q70 Hybrid that crossed off everything off your must-have list without breaking the bank?
The only way to buy a used car
At Shift, it all begins with our thorough inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not a single vehicle rolls off our lots unless they pass Shift's inspections. To assure that you get a good rate, we regularly check hundreds of thousands of points of data on past and current prices for comparable INFINITI Q70 Hybrids. You can rest easy knowing that your car is ready to drive around Sandy and that you got a great deal.
More about your INFINITI Q70 Hybrid
INFINITI is a luxury brand of Nissan. INFINITI launched in 1990 with three models—the Q45 sedan, M30 coupe, and the G20 compact. However, in 2003, with the release of the sophisticated G35, the public started taking notice. INFINITI's current lineup includes everything from mid-size sedans to SUVs. Whichever used INFINITI model you buy, you can be certain it will have impeccable styling and premium features.
The INFINITI Q70 Hybrid features a 4L engine that generates an impressive 360hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the INFINITI Q70 Hybrid generally gets 28mpg in and around town and about 33mpg on the expressway. The Q70 Hybrid comes in a number of body types such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Get your used INFINITI Q70 Hybrid in Sandy, OR before it's gone
At Shift, have the pre-owned Q70 Hybrid you want and at a wallet-friendly price. We inspect all our INFINITIs from inside and out to make sure they are good to go and give you all the necessary paperwork. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the pre-owned car buying process should be. Moreover, if you're ever in doubt, you get a week from the purchase date to return it. With competitive prices, a no-pressure purchasing process, and quality INFINITI vehicles, we put the excitement back into getting the car of your dreams. Get in touch with us today to set you up with an INFINITI in Sandy, Oregon!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Acura TL for Sale in Bothell, WA
- Used Acura TL for Sale in Yakima, WA
- Used Acura TL for Sale in Kirkland, WA
- Used Acura TL for Sale in Yelm, WA
- Used Acura TL for Sale in Everett, WA
- Used Acura TL for Sale in Bremerton, WA
- Used Acura TL for Sale in Centralia, WA
- Used Acura TL for Sale in Oak Harbor, WA
Browse by location
- Understanding How Car Insurance Works
- Is Elantra a Good Car Choice? Here’s Our Hyundai Elantra Review
- The Best Electric SUVs To Buy Used In 2021
- Confused About How Much Credit You Need to Buy a Car? Find Out Here
- Crossover vs. SUV: What’s the Difference? And Which One is Better?
- The 9 Best Used Trucks in 2021
- Toyota Highlander vs. Toyota 4Runner: Pros, Cons & Which One is Better for You
- Honda Civic vs. Toyota Corolla: Comparing Car Reliability and Ratings