Used Nissan Frontier for Sale in Centralia, WA
14 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
Other cars you might like
There aren't many cities in Washington quite like Centralia. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of Washington has to offer. But when you want to discover more of Washington and beyond, you're going to need dependable automobile. Unfortunately, your vehicle isn't up for a trip to the store, let alone a road trip, these days.
You've had your eye on a Nissan Frontier for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got just about everything you want in a vehicle—attractive styling, smooth ride, and horsepower. Plus, it's made by Nissan, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Frontier. What if there was a way for you to get a Frontier that checked everything off your must-have list without paying top dollar?
Shift—how we do business
It all starts with our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not a single vehicle drives off our property without acing Shift's inspections. To assure that you receive a fair sticker price, we continuously keep track of millions of data points on current prices for similar Nissan models. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your Frontier has the green light and that you got a great deal.
Nissan Frontier—what to know
Nissan, formerly Datsun, has been a mainstay on highways all over the world. Chances are you'll still see some Datsun vehicles cruising around, which is a testament to the reliability of their cars. The Japanese automaker is known for stylish sedans like the Altima, as well as rugged and reliable heavy-duty trucks like the Titan. Nissan has been around in some form or another since the 1930s and has consistently pushed the boundaries of what a car can be. Today, Nissan continues to push the boundaries with all-electric vehicles like the Leaf and the GT-R super car.
The Nissan Frontier features a 4L engine that produces an exceptional 310hp. You can expect around 19mpg in the city and about 24mpg on the expressway. The Nissan Frontier comes in a variety of body types like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, regular cab pickup - long bed, and passenger.
Don't miss out on your Nissan Frontier
When you are ready to buy the Nissan Frontier, don't spend time checking out pre-owned dealers all over Centralia or searching the web for the best deal. Just head to Shift. You'll get the Frontier you want at a great price. Feel free to compare the Frontier to dozens of other cars on our site to ensure it's the car you have your heart set on. Take us for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Nissan Frontier
Browse by popular searches
- Used Nissan Frontier for Sale in Bothell, WA
- Used Nissan Frontier for Sale in Federal Way, WA
- Used Nissan Frontier for Sale in Georgia
- Used Nissan Frontier for Sale in Michigan
- Used Nissan Frontier for Sale in Lebanon, OR
- Used Nissan Frontier for Sale in Watsonville, CA
- Used Nissan Frontier for Sale in Red Bluff, CA
- Used Nissan Armada for Sale in Costa Mesa, CA
Browse by location
- Which Car Should You Buy: An Audi, BMW, or Mercedes? Find Out Here
- Ford Edge vs Escape: Which One Is Best?
- Toyota Yaris: a Big Review for a Small Car
- Our Quick & Easy Guide To Hyundai Warranties
- Best Large Family SUVs: A Smart Investment On Your Family’s Happiness
- Five Things You Should Know About Used Car Warranties
- Honda vs. Toyota: Which One is Better and Why?
- How Much Is A Corvette? The Complete Guide On Prices And Features