Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Centralia, WA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There aren't many cities in Washington quite like Centralia. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. Of course, venturing out means you'll need a trusty car. Unfortunately, your car has seen better days.
For you only one car will do—a Mitsubishi Eclipse. It's got almost everything you're searching for in an automobile—updated design, smooth ride, and plenty of power. And it's a Mitsubishi, a brand you've always trusted. A new Mitsubishi Eclipse is just a bit above your budget. What if we told you there's a better way?
The only way to buy a used car
At Shift, we aim to buckle you in the driver's seat of a used Eclipse without blowing your budget. We regularly track millions of data points on past and current prices for related Centralia, Washington pre-owned Eclipse to make sure that you get a reasonable rate. You'll get a pre-owned that has aced our rigorous 150-point inspection. No vehicle leaves our lots without acing our inspections. You can rest easy knowing your Eclipse is road-ready. Plus, we'll provide you all the paperwork, like ownership records and vehicle history info.
More about Centralia, WA used Mitsubishi Eclipse
Mitsubishi is a Japanese automaker whose vehicles are known for having comparable features to Toyota and Honda, but at a lower price point. It's first car was produced in 1917 and was called the Model A. It wasn't until the '60s that Mitsubishi produced automobiles at scale. Mitsubishi eventually formed a partnership with Chrysler during the 1970s. Today, the company has a diverse line up of affordable vehicles that includes sedans, crossovers, electric vehicles, and SUVs.
Mitsubishi Eclipse has a 265hp, 4L engine. You can expect around 28mpg on the freeway and 20mpg in the city. The Eclipse is available in several body styles like convertible, crew cab pickup - short bed, extended cab pickup - short bed, and extended cab pickup - standard bed.
Don't miss out on your Mitsubishi Eclipse
At Shift, we aim to remove all the trouble out of pre-owned car buying. There's no need to waste time going from pre-owned lots all over town. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the used car buying process should be. Moreover, if you're ever in doubt, you have a week from the purchase date to return it. With us, you'll get the car you want at an affordable rate. Take us for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Everett, WA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Lacey, WA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Yelm, WA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Tacoma, WA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Redmond, WA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Renton, WA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Issaquah, WA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Bellingham, WA
Browse by location
- Here's Everything You Need to Know About No-Money-Down Car Loans
- The 10 Best Used SUVs With Captain Seats
- What Are Car Invoice Prices and How to Find Them
- How Fast Is A Corvette?
- Brand Battle, Audi vs. BMW: Which One is Better and Why?
- How Much Is A Ford Edge? A Complete Guide On Prices and Features
- Crosstrek vs Outback: Subaru Crossover Comparison
- Honda Fit Review: Price, Reliability, Models and More