Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Centralia, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
While you love your city, what really gets you excited for the weekends is that there's a whole state that is begging to be explored. Washington state seems to have it all! With unparalleled a scenic forest views in Spokane to sightseeing in Seattle, there's plenty to do no matter what kind of mood you're in. But, if you plan to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
For you only one car will do—a Lincoln Town Car. It has almost everything you want in a vehicle—modern design, workmanship, and great safety features. Plus, it's made by Lincoln, a brand you respect. However, a new Town Car is way out of your budget. What if there was a way for you to get a Lincoln Town Car that crossed off everything off your list without paying that new car price?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
At Shift, it all starts with our full 150-point inspection. No automobile drives off our lots unless they satisfy Shift's inspections. To ensure that you get a reasonable sticker price, we continuously analyze hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Lincoln Town Car models. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your Lincoln is ready for action and that you got a great deal.
Lincoln Town Car—what to know
Lincoln, a division of Ford, prides itself on making luxury vehicles that emphasis comfort and safety. The company was founded in 1917 by Henry Leland, who had previously founded Cadillac and named the brand after Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States. The car maker hit its stride in 1930 with the Zephyr and the 1940s with the Lincoln Continental. The company had a few slow decades, but later rebounded in the '90s when making SUVs with all the posh trimmings. Today, Lincoln's lineup features smaller sedans like the MKS, MKZ, and MKX crossover SUV. If you want a taste of American luxury, a used Lincoln should be on your shortlist..
Lincoln Town Car has a 239hp, 5L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Lincoln Town Car typically gets 16mpg in and around town and about 24mpg on the freeway. The Lincoln Town Car is available in a number of body styles such as crew cab pickup - long bed, crew cab pickup - short bed, sedan, and sport utility.
Don't miss out on your Lincoln Town Car
At Shift, we want to remove all the hassle out of buying a used Town Car, yet still provide you a great car at a competitive price. We'll handle all the needed paperwork, including DMV forms, title, transfer, and registration. Plus, our 150-point inspection means that your Town Car is ready for action when we drop it off at your home. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned Town Car. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Lincoln Town Car.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Lincoln Town Car
Browse by popular searches
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Bothell, WA
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Issaquah, WA
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Yakima, WA
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Olympia, WA
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Camas, WA
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Chehalis, WA
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Mission Viejo, CA
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Marina Del Rey, CA
Browse by location
- Toyota Sienna: Specs, Prices & Final Review
- The 8 Best Used Cars For Your Daily Commute to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- How Many Miles Does A Car Last? Tips On How To Improve Your Mileage and More
- Cars 101: How Does a Supercharger Work?
- The 9 Most-Reliable Toyotas To Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- How Much Is a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited? Reviews & Specs
- When Is the Best Time to Buy a Car?
- 8 Best Japanese Used Cars to Buy in 2021