Used Lexus GS for Sale in Centralia, WA
2 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Centralia that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Washington, but none like Centralia. You have trouble deciding what to do on any given weekend because there is almost too much to choose from. But when you want to see more of Washington and beyond, you're going to need reliable vehicle. Unfortunately, your car has seen better days.
There's only one car for you and it's a GS by Lexus. It has just about everything you want in a vehicle—contemporary design, smooth ride, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Lexus, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new GS. However, there's a better way.
The only way to buy a used car
We strive to match you with a Lexus GS in Centralia at a price you can afford. We continuously check millions of data points on current prices for comparable Lexuses to make sure we are offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our used vehicles means you'll be getting a terrific car at a terrific price. Not a single auto rolls off our lots unless they pass our inspections. You'll rest easy knowing your Lexus GS is ready for Centralia, plus you'll get your Lexus GS's history and ownership information so you can see that your GS and Shift are on the up and up.
More about Centralia, WA used Lexus GSs
Lexus, which was founded in 1989, is Toyota's luxury brand and defines itself with gracious styling while still maintaining the parent companies heralded reliability and safety features The company's initial two cars, the ES 250 and the LS 400, were praised by critics for being less expensive than their European counterparts, but having the same level of luxury. Today, Lexus continues to innovate with hybrid models and even a super car, the LFA. Few can match the level of premium features and the reliability like Lexus
The Lexus GS features a 4L engine that provides a respectable 338hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Lexus GS typically gets 34mpg on the expressway and 29mpg in the city. The Lexus GS comes in a variety configurations like sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Purchase a Used Lexus GS before it's too late
We have the used GS you've been searching for and at a wallet-friendly price. We make sure all our vehicles are inspected from top to bottom and provide all the necessary paperwork. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. Moreover, if you are ever in doubt, you get seven days from the purchase date to return it. With a no-haggling and no-pressure buying process, finding the Lexus vehicle you've always wanted has never been easier. The next time you're on the road in Centralia, make sure its in a Lexus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Lexus GS for Sale in Lacey, WA
- Used Lexus GS for Sale in Edmonds, WA
- Used Lexus GS for Sale in Bellevue, WA
- Used Lexus GS for Sale in Bremerton, WA
- Used Lexus GS for Sale in Wenatchee, WA
- Used Lexus GS for Sale in Chehalis, WA
- Used Lexus GS for Sale in Camas, WA
- Used Lexus IS for Sale in Orland, CA
Browse by location
- Tacoma vs. Tundra: Everything You Need To Know About Toyota’s Pickup Trucks
- Five Things You Should Know About Used Car Warranties
- What Does Car Insurance Cover?
- Chevy Equinox Reviews: Price, Reliability and More
- Honda CR-V vs. Toyota RAV4: Which One Is Better?
- Is Elantra a Good Car Choice? Here’s Our Hyundai Elantra Review
- Toyota Highlander vs. Toyota 4Runner: Pros, Cons & Which One is Better for You
- MSRP vs. Invoice: Their Differences and Why They Matter