Used Kia Forte for Sale in Centralia, WA
5 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in Washington, but none quite like Centralia. You have trouble deciding what to do on any given weekend because there is almost too much to choose from. Any fun trip begins with a reliable ride. Unfortunately, your vehicle isn't up to the challenge.
You've had your eye on a Kia Forte for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got just about everything you want in a vehicle—contemporary design, workmanship, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Kia, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if we told you there is a better way?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
At Shift, we aim to put you behind the steering wheel of a used Kia Forte without breaking the bank. We continuously monitor millions of data points on past and current prices for related Centralia pre-owned Kia Forte to make sure that you get a reasonable price. you'll get a quality used that has passed our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not a single car drives off our lots without passing Shift's check-lists. you'll get peace of mind knowing your Forte has the green light. Plus, you'll receive all the paperwork, like ownership records and vehicle history information.
More about Centralia, WA used Kia Fortes
Kia is a Southern Korean automaker known for producing affordably priced vehicles with contemporary styling. Kia entered the American market in '90s with the Sephia, a subcompact car. Kia continued to roll out newer and bigger models, like the Sportage, a compact SUV. Kia merged with Korean automaker Hyundai in 1998. Today, Kia has a well-respected lineup of coupes, sedans and crossovers.
Kia Forte has a 201hp, 2L engine. The Kia Forte gets 31mpg city and 41mpg highway. The Kia Forte comes in several configurations such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Purchase a pre-owned Kia Forte today
We have the used Kia Forte you want and at a budget-friendly price. We inspect all our Kias from bumper to bumper to make sure they are ready for duty and provide all the necessary paperwork. Moreover, if you are ever in doubt, you get a week from the purchase date to return it. You may call it a win-win, but we just think it's the way used car buying should be. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned Kia. Don't let that Kia you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Kia Forte for Sale in Kelso, WA
- Used Kia Forte for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
- Used Kia Forte for Sale in Rochester, WA
- Used Kia Forte for Sale in Lacey, WA
- Used Kia Forte for Sale in Everett, WA
- Used Kia Forte for Sale in Kent, WA
- Used Kia Forte for Sale in Auburn, WA
- Used Kia Forte Koup for Sale in Morgan Hill, CA
Browse by location
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Chevrolet Colorado: Find Out Which Truck is Better
- The Best Manual Cars To Buy In 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Selling a Car Without a Title in Four Steps
- Top 9 Best Used Cars Under $20,000 For Beginners
- Everything You Need to Know About How Car Loans Work
- Here's How to Sell Your Car in Four Steps
- Car Warranty: What Is It and What Does It Cover?
- The Best Sports Cars Under 40k to Buy Used in 2021