Used INFINITI Q60 for Sale in Centralia, WA
3 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Centralia is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best friends and seeing what kind of wholesome trouble you can all get into. Without a great car, you may not see much besides Centralia, WA.
There's only one vehicle for you and it's a Q60 by INFINITI. It has just about everything you are seeking in a car—contemporary styling, quality, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by INFINITI, a brand you respect. However, a new Q60 is way out of your budget. However, there is a better option.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We love giving people a quality used INFINITI at a competitive price. It all begins with our full inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No car drives off our property without passing Shift's check-lists. To assure that you get a great rate, we constantly track hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for similar INFINITI Q60 models. You can rest easy knowing that your ride is ready to drive and that you got a great price on your INFINITI.
More about Centralia, WA pre-owned INFINITI Q60
INFINITI, a Nissan brand, is known for making luxury vehicles with contemporary styling. INFINITI launched in 1990 with three models—the Q45 sedan, M30 coupe, and the G20 compact. However, in 2003, with the release of the sophisticated G35, the public started taking notice. Today, the company produced a full lineup of stylish cars loaded with premium features. Whichever pre-owned INFINITI model you buy, you can be assured that it will have luxurious features, sporty handling, and cutting-edge technology.
The INFINITI Q60 features a 3L engine that provides a respectable 400hp. This model gets 22mpg city and 30mpg freeway. The Q60 is available in a number of configurations like sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Purchase a pre-owned INFINITI Q60 today
At Shift, we strive to remove all the stress out of pre-owned car buying. There's no need to waste time visiting pre-owned lots all over Washington. Plus, if you find out this isn't the INFINITI for you, you get seven days from your purchase date to return it. You may call it a win-win, but we just think it's the way used car buying should be. With Shift, you'll get the car you want at a great rate. Take us for a spin today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Subaru Legacy for Sale in Dayton, OR
- Used INFINITI Q50 for Sale in Idaho
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Boerne, TX
- Used Land Rover Range Rover for Sale in Buckley, WA
- Used INFINITI for Sale in Hillsboro, OR
- Used Ford Explorer for Sale in Camarillo, CA
- Used BMW X6 for Sale in Santa Rosa, CA
- Used INFINITI Q70 for Sale in La Mesa, CA
Browse by location
- How Much Is a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited? Reviews & Specs
- Tacoma vs. Tundra: Everything You Need To Know About Toyota’s Pickup Trucks
- How to Get Car Insurance in Five Steps
- Ford Ranger Full Review: Features, Price and More
- Does Car Insurance Cover Repairs?
- Chevy Volt Reliability: Is Buying A Used Chevy Volt Worth It? [Complete Analysis]
- A Full Review on Ford Escape
- Best Used Hybrid Cars to Buy in 2021