Used Honda Civic Type R for Sale in Centralia, WA
3 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Centralia is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Centralia as you can. Without a trustworthy vehicle, you may not see much besides Centralia, WA.
You've had your eye on a Honda Civic Type R for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got just about everything you are looking for in an automobile—attractive styling, quality, and power. And it's a Honda, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Civic Type R. What if you could get almost everything you're looking for in a Honda Civic Type R, but without paying full sticker price?
Shift—car buying done the right way
We strive to set you up with a Honda Civic Type R in Centralia at an affordable price. We continuously monitor millions of data points on past and current prices for related Civic Type Rs to ensure we're offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our pre-owned cars means you'll be getting a quality car at a terrific price. No car leaves our lots without passing Shift's examinations. Sit back and relax knowing your Civic Type R is ready for the road, plus you'll receive your Honda's history and ownership info so you can see that your vehicle and Shift are on the up and up.
More about Centralia, WA used Honda Civic Type Rs
For over 50 years Honda has been a mainstay on American highways and roads. Hondas are known for being fuel-efficient, reliable, and great value for the money. Honda has been a front runner on many first in the automobile industry. They were one of the first Japanese automakers to have a plant in the United States. Moreover, Honda was one of the first to produce a mass-market hybrid vehicle and popularize technologies like variable valve timing.
The Honda Civic Type R features a 2L engine that produces an impressive 306hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Honda Civic Type R generally gets 22mpg in and around town and about 28mpg on the expressway. The Honda Civic Type R is available in several body types like sport utility, sedan, passenger, mini-van, and hatchback.
Buy a pre-owned Honda Civic Type R today
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Honda Civic Type R for Sale in Utah
- Used Honda Civic Type R for Sale in Ventura, CA
- Used Honda Civic Type R for Sale in Auburn, CA
- Used Honda Civic Type R for Sale in Gresham, OR
- Used Honda Civic Type R for Sale in Aurora, OR
- Used Honda Civic Type R for Sale in Redmond, WA
- Used Honda Civic Type R for Sale in Yelm, WA
- Used Honda Civic Hybrid for Sale in Oak Harbor, WA
Browse by location
- 8 Best Used 8-Passenger Vehicle You Can Buy For Your Family’s Comfort in 2021
- How to Buy a Car Out of State 101: Everything You Need to Know and More
- What's The Real Price Of A Ford Mustang in 2021? [Reviews and Photos]
- MSRP vs. Invoice: Their Differences and Why They Matter
- Don't Let Anyone Fool You: Here's a Guide on What's a Good Mileage for a Used Car
- Know Your Car Terms: The Importance of a Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Car Dealer Fees: What They Are and How to Avoid Them
- Premium vs. Regular Gas Explained