Used Ford Transit Van for Sale in Centralia, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Camas isn't just the city you live in, it's your home. You have your city dialed and you know the best spots to grab a bite and all the hidden gems. Lately, it's what outside your city that's calling you. Washington state has it all! With soaring views from Seattle's Space Needle to roaring waterfalls at Rainbow State Park, there's plenty to do no matter what kind of mood you're in. But, if you want to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need a trustworthy vehicle.
You already know what you want, and that's a Lexus ES. It's got everything you are searching for in an automobile—updated design, handling, and great fuel economy. And it's a Lexus, a brand you've always trusted. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. However, there is a better option.
The only way to buy a used car
We aim to give people a great pre-owned vehicle at a competitive price. It all begins with our rigorous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one car leaves our property without passing Shift's inspections. To assure that you receive a reasonable sticker price, we continuously track millions of data points on past and current prices for related ESs. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your car is ready for action and that you got a great price on your Lexus.
More about Camas, WA used Lexus ES
Lexus is a luxury automaker known for its contemporary designs and premium features. The company is a brand of Toyota and debuted in 1989 The brand was a hit with critics who praised the automaker's level of luxury compared to its peers. The Japanese automaker continued to expand its lineup with SUVs, like the LX 450 and sports coupes. Today, Lexus continues to innovate with hybrid models and even a super car, the LFA. If you're searching for a luxury automobile that is also dependable, a pre-owned Lexus is hard to beat.
The Lexus ES features a 4L engine that provides an exceptional 302hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Lexus ES typically gets 45mpg on the freeway and 43mpg in and around town. The ES is available in numerous body styles like convertible, sedan, and sport utility.
Buy a Used Lexus ES in Camas, WA today
At Shift, have the used Lexus ES you've been searching for and at a budget-friendly rate. We inspect all our Lexuses from headlights to taillights to make sure they are ready for duty and send along all the vehicle's history reports. Plus, if you're ever in doubt, you get seven days from your purchase date to return it. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a used car should be. Get that new-car feeling with a used Lexus ES. Don't let that Lexus you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today!
Frequently Asked Questions about the Lexus ES
Browse by popular searches
- Used Acura TLX for Sale in Palm Springs, CA
- Used Toyota Sequoia for Sale in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in Rochester, WA
- Used BMW X5 eDrive for Sale in Fair Oaks, CA
- Used Toyota Sequoia for Sale in Auburn, WA
- Used Volvo V60 for Sale in Ceres, CA
- Used Subaru BRZ for Sale in Camarillo, CA
- Used INFINITI for Sale in Placentia, CA
Browse by location
- How Much Is a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited? Reviews & Specs
- How Much Does A Car Cost? Calculate The Real Expense Of Car Ownership
- Chevy Silverado 1500: Prices and How Far Can It Go
- How Much Should You Spend on a Car? A Guide to Using Your Savings Wisely
- The 8 Best Brands to Buy Used Cars From in 2021
- All-Wheel Drive vs. Front-Wheel Drive: Which One is Best?
- Car Dealer Fees: What They Are and How to Avoid Them
- Toyota Tacoma’s Full Review: Price, Capacity and More