Used Pontiac Solstice for Sale in Camas, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Camas is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Camas as you can. But, if you plan to see it all, you'll need a great car.
There's only one car for you and it's a Pontiac Solstice. It's got almost everything you are searching for in an automobile—modern design, workmanship, and power. And it's a Pontiac, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Solstice. However, there's a better way.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We'd love to set you up with a Solstice in Camas at an affordable price. We continuously monitor millions of data points on past and current prices for related Solstices to ensure we are offering a competitive price. you'll get a quality pre-owned Solstice that has received our rigorous 150-point inspection. Not one car leaves our property unless they satisfy Shift's examinations. you'll have peace of mind knowing your vehicle can handle the highway, plus, we include all the essential paperwork, like ownership information and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your Solstice are on the up and up.
More about Camas, WA pre-owned Pontiac Solstices
Pontiac started in 1907 as the Oakland Car Company of Pontiac, Michigan. Shortly after, the company was acquired by General Motors, and the name was shortened to Pontiac. Pontiac occupied the mid-tier price range with a lineup of coupes, sedans, and station wagons during the '30s and '40s. One of the Pontiac's most iconic cars was the GTO, which was one of the defining cars of the '60s Muscle Car Era. Pontiac had moderate success in the early 2000s with the Vibe, Solstice, and G8, but GM's financial woes in 2008 and 2009, forced them to shutter the division. By 2010, Pontiac ceased production.
Pontiac Solstice has a 260hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 19mpg in and around town and about 28mpg on the highway. The Pontiac Solstice comes in a variety body types such as convertible, sedan, and sport utility.
Get your used Pontiac Solstice in Camas, WA before it's gone
At Shift, have the pre-owned Solstice you want and at an affordable price. We inspect all our Pontiacs from top to bottom to make sure they are good to go and send along all the vehicle's history reports. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the pre-owned car buying process should be. Moreover, if you decide this isn't the Pontiac for you, you get a week from the purchase date to return it. With competitive prices, a no-pressure buying process, and quality Pontiac models, we put the joy back into obtaining the car you've dreamed of driving all around Camas. The next time you're on the road in Camas, make sure its in a Pontiac!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used INFINITI M56 for Sale in Santa Barbara, CA
- Used Chevrolet Camaro for Sale in Burlingame, CA
- Used Ford Focus for Sale in Camp Pendleton, CA
- Used Nissan for Sale in Huntington Beach, CA
- Used Jaguar F-TYPE for Sale in Alhambra, CA
- Used smart for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used Kia Sportage for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used INFINITI for Sale in Fremont, CA
Browse by location
- Our Complete Toyota Highlander Review
- Honda Accord Review: Models, Price, Reliability and More
- Best Used SUVs Under $15,000: The Cheapest And Most Reliable SUVs
- Crossover vs. SUV: What’s the Difference? And Which One is Better?
- The Best Nissan Sports Cars To Buy Used In 2021
- Confused About How Much Credit You Need to Buy a Car? Find Out Here
- Honda Accord versus Toyota Camry: The Info You Need to Make the Right Choice
- Which One is Better? A Mercedes or a BMW? Find Out Here