Used Nissan GT-R for Sale in Camas, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Camas that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Washington, but none like Camas. With so much to see and do, making a decision on what to do is the hardest part. Any fun trip starts with a reliable car. Unfortunately, your vehicle has seen better days.
You already know what you want, and that's a GT-R by Nissan. It has almost everything you want in a car—attractive design, quality, and horsepower. And it's a Nissan, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Nissan GT-R. What if we told you there is a better option?
Shift—how we do business
We love setting up people, like you, with a pre-owned Nissan they're going to love. At Shift, it all starts with our scrupulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one car drives off our lots without acing our inspections. To assure that you get a great price, we continually follow tens of thousands of data points on current prices for similar Nissan GT-Rs. You can rest easy knowing that your vehicle is road-ready and that you got a great deal.
Nissan GT-R—what to know
Nissan, formerly Datsun, has been a mainstay on highways all over the world. Chances are you'll still see some Datsun vehicles on the road, which is a testament to the reliability of their cars. This Japanese automaker makes everything from stylish sedans, like the Altima, to the Titan, a heavy-duty truck that is as reliable as it is rugged. Nissan has been around in some form or another since the 1930s and has consistently pushed the boundaries of what a car can be. Nissan continues their automotive excellence in new categories like all-electric with their popular Leaf, as well as super cars like the GT-R.
The Nissan GT-R is equipped with a 4L engine that can produce a tremendous 600hp. You can expect around 23mpg on the highway and 16mpg in the city. The Nissan GT-R comes in several body types like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, regular cab pickup - long bed, and passenger.
Get your used Nissan GT-R in Camas, WA before it's gone
Frequently Asked Questions about the Nissan GT-R
Browse by popular searches
- Used Nissan Rogue for Sale in Greenwood, CA
- Used Acura RLX for Sale in Pflugerville, TX
- Used Chevrolet Malibu Limited for Sale in Villa Park, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz SL 63 for Sale in Morgan Hill, CA
- Used Audi A6 for Sale in Bryan, TX
- Used Toyota FJ Cruiser for Sale in Elk Grove, CA
- Used Audi Q7 for Sale in Los Angeles, CA
- Used Cadillac CTS for Sale in Centralia, WA
Browse by location
- Best Used Hybrid Cars to Buy in 2021
- Interested in a Ford Focus? Here's Our Review
- Honda Fit Review: Price, Reliability, Models and More
- How Much is a Jeep Compass? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- Allow Us to Explain Car Rebates: What They Are and How They Work
- Everything You Need to Know About How Car Loans Work
- How to Get Car Insurance in Five Steps
- How Much is a Nissan Rogue? Models, Price and Reviews