Used Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution for Sale in Camas, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There aren't many cities in Washington quite like Camas. With so much to see and do, making a decision on what to do is the hardest part. Naturally, any good road trips begins with a reliable set of wheels. Unfortunately, your car has seen better days.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Camas in is a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. It has everything you are looking for in a car—updated design, workmanship, and horsepower. And it's a Mitsubishi, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new Lancer Evolution is way out of your budget. What if you could get a Lancer Evolution that crossed off everything off your must-have list without going over budget?
The only way to buy a used car
At Shift, it all starts with our full inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one vehicle rolls off our lots unless they satisfy Shift's inspections. To assure that you get a fair rate, we regularly follow hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for comparable Mitsubishis. You'll be able to rest easy knowing that your Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution is ready to drive around Camas and that you got a great deal.
More about your Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Mitsubishi, a Japanese-owned company, was established in 1870, but didn't start producing cars until decades later. In 1917 the Japanese automaker rolled out its first passenger car, the Model A. It wasn't until the '60s that the company produced automobiles at scale. The company ultimately Partnered with Chrysler during the 1970s. Today, the company has a diverse line up of affordable vehicles that includes sedans, crossovers, electric vehicles, and SUVs. A used Mitsubishi is a good option for those looking for an affordable, trustworthy vehicle with enough features to make for an enjoyable drive.
The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution features a 2L engine that produces an impressive 303hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution typically gets 23mpg on the expressway and 17mpg in and around town. The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution is available in a number of configurations like sport utility, sedan, extended cab pickup - standard bed, extended cab pickup - short bed, and crew cab pickup - short bed.
Don't miss out on your Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
We may be biased, but we feel that we provide one of the best online used buying experiences out there. At Shift, we offer competitive pricing for every one of our pre-owned Mitsubishi Lancer Evolutions and provide all the information you'll need to decide. Plus, our 150-point inspection means your vehicle is ready to hop on the highway. With great prices, all the paperwork, and the pre-owned Mitsubishi you've been looking for, Shift is the only way to go. today's.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 for Sale in Redwood City, CA
- Used Volkswagen Tiguan Limited for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used Nissan Titan XD for Sale in Covina, CA
- Used Scion for Sale in Pomona, CA
- Used Honda Accord Hybrid for Sale in Windsor, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Lancer for Sale in Chatsworth, CA
- Used Kia Optima for Sale in San Jose, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 for Sale in Lemon Grove, CA
Browse by location
- Ford Edge vs Escape: Which One Is Best?
- Most Reliable Used Trucks Ever and How To Know If Your Truck Is Unreliable
- The 9 Best Used 7-Seater SUVs That You Can Buy in 2021
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- These are the 7 Best Cars for Your Camping Plans
- Top 9 Best Used Cars Under $20,000 For Beginners
- How Much is a Used Toyota 4Runner? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- How to Get Car Insurance in Five Steps