Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Camas, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in Washington, but none quite like Camas. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. Naturally, venturing out means you'll need a trusty ride. Unfortunately, your vehicle isn't looking or working too good these days.
You already know what you want, and that's a CX-7 by Mazda. It's got almost everything you're seeking in a car—attractive design, handling, and a focus on safety. Plus, it's made by Mazda, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new CX-7. What if we told you there is a better way?
Shift—car buying done the right way
We'd love to match you with a Mazda CX-7 in Camas at an affordable price. We continuously keep track of millions of data points on past and current prices for comparable CX-7s to make sure we are offering a competitive price. you'll get a used Mazda CX-7 that has passed our demanding 150-point inspection. Not a single car rolls off our lots unless they satisfy Shift's examinations. you'll get peace of mind knowing your Mazda CX-7 can handle the highway, plus you'll have access to your Mazda's history and ownership info so you can see that your CX-7 and Shift are on the up and up.
Mazda CX-7—what to know
The Japanese automaker, Mazda, is popular for its affordable vehicles that drive like sports cars. The company's first car to hit the United states was the RX-2, RX-3, and RX-4in the '70s. Mazda were immediately popular thanks to their wallet-friendly price and sporty suspensions. During the '90s, Mazda had one of its biggest successes with the release of the sporty roadster, the Miata. Today, Mazda still ensures its vehicles are a blast to drive and engineers them to be as fuel-efficient as possible.
Mazda CX-7 has a 244hp, 3L engine. The Mazda CX-7 gets 20mpg city and 28mpg expressway. The Mazda CX-7 comes in numerous body types such as convertible, extended cab pickup - short bed, mini-van, and passenger.
Don't miss out on your Mazda CX-7
We have the pre-owned CX-7 you've been looking for and at an affordable price. We make sure all Mazda CX-7s are inspected from inside and out and send along all the vehicle's history reports. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the used car buying process should be. Moreover, if you decide this isn't the Mazda for you, you get seven days from the purchase date to bring it back. With a zero-pressure and no haggling process, having the Mazda CX-7 you've always wanted has never been easier. Don't let that Mazda you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Yakima, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Bothell, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Poulsbo, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Chehalis, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Puyallup, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Palm Springs, CA
Browse by location
- Crosstrek vs Outback: Subaru Crossover Comparison
- Crossover vs. SUV: What’s the Difference? And Which One is Better?
- Do You Really Need Car Insurance? Here’s Our Guide To Help You Figure it Out
- How Much is a Lexus? Models, Price & Reviews
- Honda CR-V vs. Toyota RAV4: Which One Is Better?
- What Are Car Invoice Prices and How to Find Them
- Brand Battle, Audi vs. BMW: Which One is Better and Why?
- Here’s How To Check a VIN Number