Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Camas, WA
6 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Whether work brought you here or it's always been your home, Camas, Washington is your town. But you know there's a whole lot more to do and see besides what's in your city. Washington state has something for everyone! With soaring views from Seattle's Space Needle to roaring waterfalls at Rainbow State Park, there's something to do no matter what kind of mood you're in. But, if you're wanting to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
You've had your eye on a MINI Countryman for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has almost everything you're seeking in an automobile—attractive styling, workmanship, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by MINI, a brand you respect. However, a new MINI Countryman is way out of your budget. What if we told you there's a better option?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
Lucky for you, Shift has the answer to your problems. We can get you the used MINI Countryman you want without maxing out your cards. It all starts with our scrupulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not a single car leaves our property unless they pass Shift's check-lists. Plus, to assure that you receive a reasonable rate, we continually keep track of hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for comparable MINIs. You'll be able to trust knowing that your pre-owned MINI is ready to drive and that you're getting a great price.
More about Camas, WA used MINI Countrymans
MINI is a British-born brand that makes a bog statement in a small package. MINI started n 1959 when the British Motor Company wanted to design a car that would excel in maneuvering the congested streets of a busy city. Eventually, John Cooper, famous for his F1 cars, joined the team and upgraded the MINI's engine and suspension. MINI released the MINI Cooper soon after which was a major success. MINI was sold in the U.S. starting in 1962. However, the U'S. enacted stricter emissions policies and unfortunately the MINI could no longer be sold. BMW bought the brand in 1994 but didn't produce a new model until 2000 with a modern MINI Cooper. Today, MINIs lineup includes a coupe, a roadster, a convertible, and even an SUV-inspired four-door model. Whichever used MINI you buy, rest assured that it will be sprightly, exciting, and easy to park.
The MINI Countryman features a 2L engine that generates an exceptional 301hp. This model gets 26mpg city and 34mpg freeway. The MINI Countryman is available in a number of body styles like convertible, sedan, and sport utility.
Don't miss out on your MINI Countryman
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Edmonds, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Marysville, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Toledo, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Yakima, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Poulsbo, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Redmond, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Everett, WA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in Issaquah, WA
Browse by location
- How Much Is An Audi Q5? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Five Things You Should Know About Used Car Warranties
- On the Hunt for a Dog-Friendly Car? We’ve Got You Covered
- Jeep Compass vs. Cherokee: Which Crossover is Better for You?
- Is Elantra a Good Car Choice? Here’s Our Hyundai Elantra Review
- An Honest Comparison Between a Ford Expedition and a Chevy Tahoe: All Specs Included
- Automatic vs. Manual Cars: Is One Better than the Other?
- Best Large Family SUVs: A Smart Investment On Your Family’s Happiness