Used Lexus SC 430 for Sale in Camas, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Camas that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Washington, but none like Camas. You have trouble deciding what to do on any given weekend because there is almost too much to choose from. Any epic journey starts with a dependable ride. Unfortunately, your vehicle isn't up for a trip to the store, let alone a road trip, these days.
You've had your eye on a Lexus SC 430 for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got just about everything you are looking for in a car—contemporary styling, smooth ride, and horsepower. Plus, it's made by Lexus, a brand you respect. However, a new Lexus SC 430 is way out of your budget. What if we told you there is a better way?
Shift—car buying done the right way
We love matching great pre-owned cars with great people like you. At Shift, it all starts with our rigorous 150-point inspection. No vehicle rolls off our lots unless they pass Shift's check-lists. To assure that you get a reasonable sticker price, we continually monitor hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for comparable Lexus SC 430 models. You can relax knowing that your vehicle is road-ready and that you got a great deal.
More about your Lexus SC 430
Lexus has become one of the premier luxury automobile makers since it debuted in 1989. Its excellent reliability and safety features have been carried over from its parent company, Toyota. The company's initial two cars, the ES 250 and the LS 400, were praised by critics for being less expensive than their European counterparts, but having the same level of luxury. The Japanese automaker continued to expand its lineup with SUVs, like the LX 450 and sports coupes. Today, Lexus continues to produce innovative and luxurious models, including hybrids. Few can match the level of premium features and the reliability like Lexus
Lexus SC 430 has a 288hp, 4L engine. This model gets 16mpg city and 23mpg freeway. The SC 430 is available in numerous body types like convertible, sedan, and sport utility.
Don't miss out on your Lexus SC 430
At Shift, we strive to take all the hassle out of pre-owned car buying. There's no need to spend time visiting used car dealers all over town. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the used car buying process should be. Plus, if you're ever in doubt, you have seven days from the purchase date to bring it back. With Shift, you can get the SC 430 you want at a great price. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Volkswagen Touareg for Sale in Maryland
- Used Ford Flex for Sale in Leander, TX
- Used BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo for Sale in Cypress, CA
- Used Toyota Tundra for Sale in Montrose, CA
- Used GMC Canyon for Sale in Roseville, CA
- Used BMW M4 for Sale in El Monte, CA
- Used Jaguar XJ for Sale in Ukiah, CA
- Used Toyota Venza for Sale in Elgin, TX
Browse by location
- Does Car Insurance Cover Repairs?
- What's APR and How Is It Different from Interest Rate?
- What's a Good Gas Mileage for a Car?
- How Much Is A Ford Explorer?
- The 9 Most Reliable Sports Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- How Much is a Used Ford Raptor? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- How Much Is A Cadillac Escalade? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Crosstrek vs Outback: Subaru Crossover Comparison