Used Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid for Sale in Camas, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in Washington, but none quite like Camas. With so much to see and do, making a decision on what to do is the hardest part. However, when you're ready to discover more of Washington, you'll need dependable vehicle. Unfortunately, your car isn't up to the challenge.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around Camas in is a Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid. It's got everything you want in a car—contemporary styling, smooth ride, and great fuel economy. And it's a Hyundai, a brand you've always trusted A new Ioniq Hybrid is just a bit above your budget. What if we told you there's a better way.
Shift—car buying done the right way
At Shift, it all starts with our meticulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one car leaves our property unless they satisfy Shift's inspections. To assure that you receive a fair rate, we continually track millions of data points on past and current prices for related Hyundais. You can relax knowing that your Ioniq Hybrid is road-ready and that you got a great deal.
More about Camas, WA used Hyundai Ioniq Hybrids
Hyundai is a Korean automaker known today for making affordable and reliable cars. They first came to the U.S. in 1986. The Excel was an immediate success and led to the company producing the midsize Sonata However, the company took a hit with a run of quality and reliability issues during the 1990s. Hyundai heard the critics and fixed the issue by producing a number of cars that high overall quality and reliability. Hyundai has a vehicle for nearly every segment, including the fuel-efficient subcompact and compact models?nd the Sonata sedan, currently available in a hybrid model. Further, the Korean automaker also has a line of sporty coupes and stylish SUVs.
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid has a 139hp, 2L engine. The Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid gets 57mpg city and 59mpg freeway. The Ioniq Hybrid is available in numerous body styles like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Buy a pre-owned Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid today
At Shift, we aim to take all the stress out of pre-owned car buying. There's no need to waste time going from used car lots all over Washington. Plus, if you decide this isn't the Hyundai for you, you have seven days from the purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a pre-owned car should be. With us, you'll get the car you want at an affordable price. Take us for a spin today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Dodge Charger for Sale in Sheridan, OR
- Used Buick Enclave for Sale in Yakima, WA
- Used BMW 2 Series for Sale in Pflugerville, TX
- Used INFINITI Sedan for Sale in Los Angeles, CA
- Used Chevrolet Bolt EV for Sale in Merced, CA
- Used Hyundai Tucson for Sale in New Jersey
- Used Chevrolet Cruze for Sale in Belmont, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 for Sale in Lafayette, CA
Browse by location
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Chevrolet Colorado: Find Out Which Truck is Better
- A History of Classic Cars for Kids
- The 9 Best Cars You Can Get for Under $15,000
- What’s the Difference between Moonroof and Sunroof? Vehicles with Panoramic Roofs
- Most Reliable Used Trucks Ever and How To Know If Your Truck Is Unreliable
- How Can You Trade a Financed Car?
- Kia vs. Hyundai: Differences and Similarities between Sister Brands
- Is Elantra a Good Car Choice? Here’s Our Hyundai Elantra Review